India

Nah, he'll just look at his bat mysteriously as if it was the bats fault even if he gets run out.

Seems like our man UV! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF HATTRICKS! KING OF T20! couldn't help getting short back and sides.

104039.jpg

Now we'll have to add something more to this "UV...!" phrase.

UV!! KING OF SIXERS!! KING OF HATTRICKS!! KING OF HAIR-CUTS!! KING OF STYLE!! KING OF T-20!!! sIMPLY rOCKS!! :p

Yup, that's our "UV..!!" :p

OMG!!
YUVI has same hair cut as Rolando,hope he doesn't no fail in this tournament as Rolando failed it champions league(final) :D

Oh my god, did Yuvraj get a FO-HAWK????

He had it all throughout the IPL. He just didn't use hair gel with it I guess so it wasn't as obvious. It was just the same but with curly hair in the middle.

Dhoni copied my current hair style.

thats a REGULAR hair cut. its not a style. any one could have it. a lot of people 'back-brush':rolleyes:

When you have hair as long as I had short crop is style in itself. :p

Now we'll have to add something more to this "UV...!" phrase.

UV!! KING OF SIXERS!! KING OF HATTRICKS!! KING OF HAIR-CUTS!! KING OF STYLE!! KING OF T-20!!! sIMPLY rOCKS!! :p

Yup, that's our "UV..!!" :p

Yuvraj is a douche. I really loved his attitude as a captain to his players when his team were going badly in the IPL. :rolleyes:

You people are still gonna talk about hair-styles or some cricket? :p

Lol true Indian fans. Checks out the hairstyles, girlfriend(s), sisters, etc. of the players. I haven't been watching the IPL at all but i've been hearing the press screaming for a Pandey? Scored a century i believe. What's the deal? State, first class record, etc.? Any chance of being a cover player.

Lol true Indian fans. Checks out the hairstyles, girlfriend(s), sisters, etc. of the players. I haven't been watching the IPL at all but i've been hearing the press screaming for a Pandey? Scored a century i believe. What's the deal? State, first class record, etc.? Any chance of being a cover player.
Manish Pandey. U19 cricketer from Karnataka who was part of the Indian side that won the junior World Cup last year (or was that this year?). He scored a ton against Deccan to gaurantee Bangalore's qualification to the semis and then scored a brisk 48 against Chennai in the semis.

Users who are viewing this thread