Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chandigarh lions will cakewalk the tournament. Cairns is our superstar and he will set new record for sixes in this tournament for sure. :)

hich channel will show this in the uk?
i heard its zee tv but theres nothing on the tv guide

i think inzi's team will win it

Last edited:
oh it's like a domestic competition i though it was just one side that plays against other internationals lol :)

After looking at the stadium where they will play.My interest has gone down.:mad:Look at the stadium :eek:I have a better stadium than this here.:mad:ICL's stadium is going bald.Who shaved its head?:p

Attachments

• 82738.3.jpg
    82738.3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
ya true bcci is to blame,hope the icl is a huge success......hyderabad heroes all the way!!!

Yeah the stadium doesn't look too pretty. Now the ex-international superstars will see why their Indian compatriots didn't dive around too much. :p

Sad to see such a pathetic stadium, but what will the ICL do when the BCCI has the clout over many of the stadiums around the country?

I am rooting for Chennai Superstars (my native). I feel Mumbai Champs will have to deal with the huge pressure of having Lara in their team. It could prove to be counter productive too. The Inzy team wont win because that guy is just not suited for 20-20 and will be a burden for the team.

Users who are viewing this thread