Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad to see such a pathetic stadium, but what will the ICL do when the BCCI has the clout over many of the stadiums around the country?

I am rooting for Chennai Superstars (my native). I feel Mumbai Champs will have to deal with the huge pressure of having Lara in their team. It could prove to be counter productive too. The Inzy team wont win because that guy is just not suited for 20-20 and will be a burden for the team.

hyderabad has some good young players....the team looks good.

Man its raining in here. I don't see the today matches going on as per schedule. Still its time left and lets hope for best. These guys definately deserve something good.

What will happen when the ICL matches and the current India-Pakistan series clash? Since Zee Sports is telecasting the india-pakistan series and will also telecast the ICL games, which one will the viewers see? Especially tomorrow (Dec 2), we have a day match which starts at 12:30pm IST and will clash with the India-Pakistan 2nd test Day 2.

Will want to watch the launch. One of my favorites Kareena Kapoor will be performing. Got to catch her!

Its better in India !
You have NEO and DD with the simulcast,pity you sai....:D

The first half-hour of all games will be shown across all channels of the Zee network. "Switch on the TV and see what we can do to Indian domestic cricket," seems to be the message.

What about the next half ?

There was a suggestion that the third umpire will call no-balls but the umpires - four first-class umpires from England - have apparently insisted that their job remains the same.

Rains aren't expected but in case matches are curtailed it won't be the Duckworth-Lewis system being used. Instead the organisers have chosen the Jayadevan method, an Indian version that has been trialled in domestic competitions.

Another new rule to be enforced is that even if a batsman has made his ground, there will be no overthrows after the ball hits the stumps in an attempted run-out.

Precisely why the BCCI and the ICC won't back this !

Its better in India !
You have NEO and DD with the simulcast,pity you sai....:D

Precisely why the BCCI and the ICC won't back this !

They are doing this precisely because BCCI and ICC are not backing this.

Its a big thing that I am at least getting Zee Sports man. Thats better than nothing

yeah its on zee music

is the whole series going to be televised

Users who are viewing this thread