Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go the jets :D Shame Nixon isn't playing but oh well, they should win this one but given how little cricket he's played I guess not much could be asked of Cairns.

Just to confirm for all us English people even if you don't subscribe to any channels it's on zee music now

Last edited:
This ICL thing is looking good, though there is a lot of room for improvement in the players. The Chandigarh Lions should have got more than 150 at least. Now Delhi Jets have the match under control.

As expected, all the big stars did well.
Only Chetan Sharma did well from the "unknown" players...

Go the jets :D Shame Nixon isn't playing but oh well, they should win this one but given how little cricket he's played I guess not much could be asked of Cairns.

Just to confirm for all us English people even if you don't subscribe to any channels it's on zee music now

Cheers for that will tune in tomorrow.

it was a good game,hope the tournament picks up more steam as we go on.

The ground was full (it had a capacity of 6000 odd and it was full).. Thats FANTASTIC!

I feel the ICL have gotten off to a great start. Their good fortune is that they are staging it at a time when the Twenty20 version is a craze in the country. I want the ICL to force the BCCI (or the sports ministry if the BCCI doesnt budge) to recognise the ICL's efforts and allow their players to represent the nation in international games.

The ground was full (it had a capacity of 6000 odd and it was full).. Thats FANTASTIC!

I feel the ICL have gotten off to a great start. Their good fortune is that they are staging it at a time when the Twenty20 version is a craze in the country. I want the ICL to force the BCCI (or the sports ministry if the BCCI doesnt budge) to recognise the ICL's efforts and allow their players to represent the nation in international games.

i agree,no boardf should ban their players for making a bit of money.

Looks like the superstars didn't exactly set the ground on fire. Managed just 140 from their 20. Now will be interesting to see how McMillan and his Tigers manage. Opening with Klusener and Maddy!

.... Maddy gone.

They have foreign cheerleaders. :p

Whoa..... third umpire being used to check whether the batsman edged it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread