Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you live in the UK, the Indian Cricket League is live on Zee Music. That is channel 789 on Sky.

Some of the young Indians are really good!Some of them are athletes in the field which isn't what you see too often in Indian cricket.

Yeah i like only 3-4 out of them so far.
Amit Uniyal the left armer who looks like sreesanth.:p
Ali Muratza left arm spinner.

Alright guys I have seen the matches live at stadium and can say that enjoyed performances of Bollywood stars as well as cricket. The outfield is sandy and its not easy diving about but still players are diving in here. The organization of event is also good but the stadium is not upto scratch.
Zee really need to come up with god stadiums soon. Since its winter up here I dont think you will see high scores also because the moves around in evening always up here.
Good luck to ICL and these guys deserve more as they really work hard.

Mumbai Champs were humbled! Superstars won!

I think we win the prize for best kit, fluorescent Pink for the win!

A major problem with the ICL is that all in all, the production values are poor. The camera quality is poor, the overlay and kits are ugly and the sound quality is often poor. Furthermore, the pitches are far from batsman friendly (which is what you want in T20 to attract crowds) and the outfield is also poor.

The positives lie in the quality of spin bowling and the fielding, both of which are very good and there are a few impressive pacers on display. Rakesh Patel impressed me a lot, even hitting 140kph at one point and getting movement in the air and off the pitch.

the pitches being used are horrible...no bounce making strokeplay very very difficult.

They have been largely low-scoring affairs. I'm hoping that once the players get used to the pitch they will be able to get in quicker. Because I can see interest in this tournament being lost very quickly if the scores don't increase quickly.

The broadcast quality of the Indian Cricket League has been far superior to the coverage on Neo Sports.

the pitches being used are horrible...no bounce making strokeplay very very difficult.

Don't blame the pitches. I have been to the stadium and know for the fact that its playing true. The real problem is that players need to adapt themselves to tricky conditions of north india. The bowl will move in air and off pitch in these conditions and they need to be patient for on slaught. In most matches so far the top order is crumbled in first 5 overs only so all the other players are doing is play catch up.

Looks like batsmen are getting used to the conditions. First time chasing team won, and that too with overs to spare.

Users who are viewing this thread