Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont think kaif will sign up,he is still pretty young and can stage a comeback.

I'll totally support mumbai champs today as they need to win badly.

mumbai champs lose badly,lara fails again....

Paul Nixon is on drugs. He half hit the balls and they were flying out of stadium.

Thats known as skill not drugs, Shoaib and Asif couldn't do it when they were pumped full of them! He's a top class T20 player so these performances aren't really shocking me. It's no surprise they lost the first game without him and they win their next 2

Thats known as skill not drugs, Shoaib and Asif couldn't do it when they were pumped full of them! He's a top class T20 player so these performances aren't really shocking me. It's no surprise they lost the first game without him and they win their next 2

I was just kidding. Actually praising him.

Wonder what you are thinking.

anyone notice how one of the unpires looks like nixon's long lost brother?

anyone notice how one of the unpires looks like nixon's long lost brother?

Umpiring has been very poor in this tournament.

These English umpires do not have clue where bowl from spin bowlers will go and dont give any LBW to them.
One Englishmen gave 4 plumb LBW decisions not out in match between Heroes-Champs.

That Diwakar bloke looks tough, got hit on the face while bowling (reaction time: 0.4 seconds) and still continued to bowl in the over and play the match!

ya the umpiring standards have been very poor....the superstars win again,undoubtedly the favorites.

That Diwakar bloke looks tough, got hit on the face while bowling (reaction time: 0.4 seconds) and still continued to bowl in the over and play the match!

ya showing guts,intially i thought he must lost a couple of teeth atleast.

Last edited:
I am starting to become very impressed with some of the players in the ICL. There seems to be a lot of sharp medium pacers in the competition. Hayward hit 140kph and Eklak Ahmid bowled consistently over 130kph.

I am starting to think that a combined ICL team (even with an overseas cap) could give even the Indian T20 team a run for their money. The tournament is uncovering a lot of hidden gems, Monish Mishra seems a very good batsman and TP Singh seems like a top class fielder (the best in the ICL) and he can certainly bat too.

Who was that singer / dancer performing during the interval in the Chandigarh Lions vs Mumbai Champs game today? She was hot :cheers

Who was that singer / dancer performing during the interval in the Chandigarh Lions vs Mumbai Champs game today? She was hot :cheers

i think u r talking bout malaika arora,anyway a super knock by cairns...

I am starting to become very impressed with some of the players in the ICL. There seems to be a lot of sharp medium pacers in the competition. Hayward hit 140kph and Eklak Ahmid bowled consistently over 130kph.

I am starting to think that a combined ICL team (even with an overseas cap) could give even the Indian T20 team a run for their money. The tournament is uncovering a lot of hidden gems, Monish Mishra seems a very good batsman and TP Singh seems like a top class fielder (the best in the ICL) and he can certainly bat too.

That would be interesting to watch.
Although I doubt that the BCCI has the guts to actually go through with it.

Users who are viewing this thread