Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chris Cairns knock was splendid to watch. Magnificent. He only miss-hit one ball and only had 4 dots.
Bloody awesome.

Who was that singer / dancer performing during the interval in the Chandigarh Lions vs Mumbai Champs game today? She was hot :cheers

Malika Arora Khan. A hot bod. too bad its cold here otherwise you would have seen whole action :cool:.

not watching razzaq play for pakistan makes me feel so sad

Indians are happy he is not playing in this series against us.

Last edited:
a good match today,kolkata will have to be beat hyderabad to enter the semis.

Lookd guys start voting for lions as they will win this one. 3 is not good number.

Anyone who caught the game want to tell me how Abid Nabi was bowling? He was much hyped before joining the ICL.

Anyone who caught the game want to tell me how Abid Nabi was bowling? He was much hyped before joining the ICL.

he doesnt quite have the pace that he is said to have possessed,just bowls in the early 130s.

did ne one see sujay tarafder, he was playing against heroes and he is one of the best find by ICl.

Results of the poll are in:

Chennai Superstars: 7 votes (20.00%)
Hyderabad Heroes: 9 votes (25.71%)
Kolkata Tigers: 3 votes (8.57%)
Delhi Jets: 3 votes (8.57%)
Mumbai Champs: 4 votes (11.43%)
Chandigarh Lions: 3 votes (8.57%)
No one: 4 votes (11.43%)
No one - This competition is heartless: 2 votes (5.71%)

New poll attached questioning how you rate fielding standards in the ICL

if not for the indians who, when backing up just try to save their lives and fly out of the way when the ball comes in instead of trying to catch the or brwak the stumps,

i would say the fielding has been top notch

Fielding i say is world class. Some of catches have been simply amazing. Something BCCI should look. No fielding coaches are here.

I must say that the first semi-final was a let-down in terms of a close contest. Although my home team (the Chennai Superstars) won comfortably, so I'm happy. Kolkata Tigers were walloped by Stuart Law and company. ;) I think Thiru Kumaran might prove to be an excellent death bowler.

Hope the Delhi Jets vs. Chandigarh Lions is closer.

Users who are viewing this thread