Story Indian Cricket Season - THE ALLIANZ CUP (India Vs Pakistan) [C2005]

jazz said:
good batting by gambhir and dravid, umar gul looks to of been the best bowler
Umar Gul bowled really well, but to me the danger man was Ifthikar Anjuma as he really swung the ball and managed to get the edge on a couple of times of Dravid. Its another story that those flew to the ropes.

m_vaughan said:
That has lot to do with the default AI...I suggest you use one of the edited AI patches.
I would most certainly use a patch for the test series. Besides this is just my first ever 4 day match on the game. so I wanted to get a hang of the game before going for a patch. what patch can I use. Sure tutsi and boss's patches were great on C2004, but I am having a dilemma on selecting a patch now.

Can any one suggest a good AI patch. Thanks.

I use Tutsis V4 but all the patches have their merits

just try each one and see which suits you best

Day 1
Tour Match
Pakistan A vs India XI
(India XI won the toss and elected to bat)

India XI - 2/242 (87.0)
G. Gambhir - 113*
R. Dravid - 78*

Dravid falls early in Day 2.

Rahul Dravid clearly trying to get a push on at the start of the day's play scooped a slower one from Ifthikar Anjum to cover where Hasan Raza took a simple catch. He added just 9 runs to his over night score and was dismissed for 87. India are 3/254 as VVS Laxman walks in.

snap103yk.jpg

snap99ac.jpg

Anjum nails Laxman!

Rao Ifthikar Anjum has sent a positive signal to the PCB selection comittee as he nailed Laxman the very next ball. It was a beautiful lifter, which Laxman fended jumping up and the resulting edge was grabbed out of thin air by a flying Salman Butt.

Laxman falls first ball and India are 254/4. Yuvraj Singh walks out to replace Laxman.

snap189ho.jpg

snap196rw.jpg

snap158bq.jpg

Ifthikar Anjum is on a hattrick here! Can he do it?

Yuvraj and Gambhir build on...

After avoiding the hattrick, Yuvraj and Gambhir set upon piling runs and did that successfully. They have brought their 75 run partnership and Gambhir reached his 150.

snap230ih.jpg

asnap11xq.jpg

snap29xu.jpg

snap65ib.jpg

snap76dr.jpg

Gambhir and Yuvraj reign supreme

Gautam Gambhir and Yuvraj Singh have virtually sealed their position in the starting line up for the first test against Pakistan by putting on a sterling effort with the bat today. Coming together at a delicate situation, where the match could have gone either way, the south paws put the bowling to the sword and played some scintillating yet sensible shots.

Yuvraj reached his century with a superb pull off a half trekker from Kaneria.

asnap26ie.jpg

qsnap75fv.jpg

Meanwhile, Gambhir seems to have sealed his opening spot with a superb double century. He reached his 200 of 413 balls and with a beautiful sweep to fineleg off the same over in which Yuvraj scored his ton.

snap60lh.jpg

asnap43zk.jpg

The partnership between these two batsmen has reached 200 as India are on top at 458/4 as we head into the final session on Day 2.

snap103zb.jpg

Yuvraj falls for 111.

In a clear attempt to inrease the scoring rate, Yuvraj Singh slogged a slower one from Fazl - e - Akbar to deep mid wicket where Imran Nazir took a good catch. Yuvraj made 111 and India have reached 469/5.

The dangerous Dhoni walks in to have some fun.

aasnap23xl.jpg

aasnap11hl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread