Indian Domestic Cricket

Badri hits another century, he's just gonna dominate and dominate.

Isn't he over 28 now? Why wasn't he selected earlier? Selection bias?

Yeah, everyone says Yuvi should be in, but if he got put in ahead of Badri, Badri would have every right to go phsyco.

raina has been doing exceedingly well too...the indian batting future looks bright with the likes of badri,tiwary and raina in the wings.

raina has been doing exceedingly well too...the indian batting future looks bright with the likes of badri,tiwary and raina in the wings.
Parthiv has been in delectable touch as well. I think at one point he had scored 7 centuries in his last 8 first class matches. Of course, Arun Lal brought this up so he was probably wrong.

Yeah, I was wondering, what about Parthiv for opener? He got superb tons for India A and Rest of India as a opener. Surely, if Dinesh gets a go, then Parthiv could get one too?

Yeah, I was wondering, what about Parthiv for opener? He got superb tons for India A and Rest of India as a opener. Surely, if Dinesh gets a go, then Parthiv could get one too?
Parthiv will probably eventually replace Jaffer, who is pretty old himself.

3 keepers in a team?
Surely with Dhoni at or near the helm the opportunities for Parthiv and Dinesh are slim because of the fact that Dhoni does not want competition.

You cannot keep ignoring good batsmen just because they are keepers.

We have more good batsmen than these 3 keepers in India and besides all of them are not openors in any form of cricket, Parthiv and Dinesh were made openors as nobody else wanted it in the side. Suresh Raina, Badrinath and Mhd Kaif are in good form. As far as openors are concerned Akash Chopra got a raw deal. You need patient openor in Indian batting line up and I think he will be handy in Aus once again.

Raina, Tiwary and Badri are way ahead of Kaif at the moment. I fell sorry for him, he just has no way into the team right now.

ya kaif is no where near which is kinda sad becoz sehwag has been performing even more poorly but is likely to go to australia.

Users who are viewing this thread