Indian Domestic Cricket

no sehwag in the list of 24 probables for the tour of australia.

Selectors are considering Parthiv instead of KKD. Maybe they are looking at this thread LOL.

If Dinesh doesn't play in Australia i'm not watching it.
He pwns in seaming conditions. South Africa, Dhaka, and he hit a 90-odd last time in Aussie land.
DON"T DROP DINESH!

Lee's too fast for him, I fear.

Lee's too fast for him, I fear.

He is not a kid who will be scared by fast bowling. He is a professional Test opener, adjudged the best in India by the selectors; I feel he will play Lee's pace comfortably.

no sehwag in the list of 24 probables for the tour of australia.

He did not do well enough in domestic cricket tbh, it would have been madness to pick him for Australia.

Last edited:
Meh at Sehwag's non-selection. I think his international career is over if he isn't picked against South Africa. Maybe he'll become an IPL star. :p

I think Karthik would actually do better in Australia than in India. I don't think his FC average is that good, either, which shows that he may have a few problems playing on the Indian pitches. :D

He is not a kid who will be scared by fast bowling. He is a professional Test opener, adjudged the best in India by the selectors; I feel he will play Lee's pace comfortably.

He may be fearless, but Lee is just world class, and like Shoaib was, he may be too good for him.

I would like to see chopra coming in as openor. Jaffer can take care of the run rate as he does not gets bog down like Dravid or Tendulkar.

He may be fearless, but Lee is just world class, and like Shoaib was, he may be too good for him.

lee is overrated his test record is nothing great ,he is a great odi bolwer
but in test he is not that good,i would rate shoaib much higher than him,
lee has a front on action so batsman can pick him ,where as shoaib when fully fit is difficult to handle as he bowls from a side-on action

more than the batting its the bowling which is a worry for india.

more than the batting its the bowling which is a worry for india.

Rightly said. If India had bowling of Aus or Pak then India would have dominated test cricket instead of Aussies.

KKD might well be keeping in next match tomorrow. Also with sachin doubtfull gambhir can open and he can come doen the order where he actually bats.

Badri hits another century, lol.

We could keep going and going.

Looking at the form of Dinesh it looks like Parthiv will be on the plane to Australia.
I think the selectors will drop Dravid for the series, open with Chopra or someone.
Laxman, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Yuvi from there, Dhoni and the bowlers.
Still no room for the Badris or Tiwarys, tho

Users who are viewing this thread