Indian Domestic Cricket

Looks like Mumbai has their spot wrapped up. But TN is going to face the fire tomorrow. They lead by less than 200 runs and UP still have 7 wickets in hand. I think UP may steal it.

It think it is absolutely ridiculous that Jaydev Shah is captain. What utter bull****.

btw mods, swear filter for bull**** doesnt' work, I had to filter it myself.

Righto...shouldn't be swearing in the first place though.

Mumbai will be champs again this season. Too bad Delhi fell into selection controvecies again.

Mumbai and Kolkatta dont go along if you know.

Mumbai and Kolkatta dont go along if you know.

Oh no, Sid, he's always allowed to support the winners/strongest team on paper.

And, I'm backing TN to pull a bunny out of the hat in the final, if they can manage to beat UP, that is.

It was Mumbai's day again, striking with an important wicket of Kotak towards the end of the day and taking control of the match. Saurasthra on the other hand were rescued by a partnership of 94 runs between Kotak and Shah after they lost 2 quick wickets. If they manage to play out tommorow without being bowled out, they will be through to the finals on the basis of net run rate.

Well done BCCI to follow new system otherwise Mumbai were certain of finals berth after flat track monster bully Wasim Jaffer scored 300.

effing LOL, Rohit, dry your eyes mate, dry your eyes.

Looks like Mumbai will be rampaging this one home.

Uttar Pradesh have absolutely no hope barring a Praveen masterclass.

Can we have green top for this one. Pitches last year were classic. Offering swing and spin. This year its dead ducks.

Poor Balaji. Poor lad gave it his best but he couldn't win the match for his team. Seriously wanted to watch his bowling against the strong Mumbai team :(

Anyways, Mumbai will roll over Pujara's team :)

Users who are viewing this thread