Indian Domestic Cricket

Haha, talked to him today, he seemed pissed.

Oh No!!!:mad Abhishek Nayar missed a hundred. He played brilliant yesterday but sad. Dunno why we went with the 2nd spinner hope he can turn the ball. Well Rohit playing really great. Should post some where near 400.

We should've gotten an extra batsman. Bahu is crap, Zaheer, Dhawal, Ajit, and Powar is more then enough.

I'm going to watch the game! This time, as it's final, there's free entrance. So, i'll get back with Autographs and photos. ;).. Err. maybe tomorrow.

Mumbai were able to push UP against the wall with some high quality resilience. Zaheer and Agarkar chipped in with valuable scores and that pushed the Mumbai total past 400 which at one stage looked impossible. Mumbai bowlers delivered the early blow and then a crucial partnership was broken late in the day. Mumbai is calling the shots at the moment and the UP side would need some batting of the highest quality to claw their way back into this contest. Tomorrow should see some exciting cricket again.

The Irani trophy squads may aswell be picked already, can't see UP performing a miracle here.

If UP can bat out the next 3 days, they will win. :D Otherwise, all Mumbai needs is 7 wickets and a lot of defensive cricket.

Thanks for that link Cricketman. I was finally able to watch my very first Indian domestic game, YAY!!

It was pretty interesting to see the players interacting, a much more friendler environment. Also it was greta watching Zaheer bowl brilliantly when he doesn't really have to try that hard. Also are all of our domestic bowlers' speed this low? :(

Yeah. The most successful Ranji bowlers are all in the 120 kmph range. Terrible.

Don't forget that the air is a lot thicker in India then say, Australia. Praveen was clocked in at consistently 140+ down under.

Sachin has hailed Bhuvanesh Kumar as the 'Next big thing'. He has a nice action and seems quite nippy, so looking forward to his progress.

Users who are viewing this thread