Indian Domestic Cricket

Useless has found form before IPL. Please do not include him for ODI series against RSA.

Ha, sounds like this was a very good game. Have no idea how a batsmen like Yusuf pulled out an innings like that though, I guess being dropped five times helps.

Useless has found form before IPL. Please do not include him for ODI series against RSA.

I agree. Hope the selectors arent fooled by this "numerous lives" double hundred that he got against South Zone in the Duleep final. He is still the same 'Yuseless'. Worser than Shahid Afridi of those days (Afridi seems to have changed his game these days and is trying to bat more responsibly).

Pandey scored 95 off 69 in the Vijay Hazare trophy. :D Satish hit a century and Uthappa got to a 50, as Karnataka beat Goa.

Piyush Chawla with 10-0-46-6 too for UP. Brilliant.

Nayar is just a beast, I wonder how much longer he can keep going like this for.

Something like (speaking about our innings as a whole) will never happen again. Cherishing it while I can. :banana2

Wow, Satish with another hundred. Brilliant stuff. I never thought he could play at the strike rate he's scoring at. Thought he was a player who was more suited for First Class games, but proving me wrong. Decent 47 from Pandey too.

Tamil Nadu and Karnataka calling the shots in the South Zone, as one would've predicted.

Tiwary got a ban, I think, for overreacting over an umpiring decision in Bengal's last match...:noway

R Satish has more talent than those Dhoni's spoon who keep getting chances in national side after every 2 months.

But this is Ganesh Sathish of Karnataka....

Talking about R Sathish though, he's in the Mumbai Indians squad, and so is Ambati Rayudu. Hopefully, they can get a couple of games.

:banana2 woot TN!

Without 3 of our star batsman too. Wish they had H/Ls of this on the nirvana site or something.

Users who are viewing this thread