Indian Domestic Cricket

Best way to apply cream is to use Brylcream on hear and in drinks break wet your hair to get your hands creamy for shining the ball. ;)

Just read the article on Cricinfo, Yusuf Pathan hit 89 runs in 30 odd balls.

He came into bat when the target was 129 and his team Baroda was 7/5 in 3 overs :laugh

He took the game away from them :D

No Irfan in Baroda squad too:noway:crying

Yusuf does this very often in domestic cricket. Lets just leave him there only.

Lol Sid, I want to See Irfan

He was such a fantastic bowler when he came into the scene. The batting quest made him lose everything.

Yusuf should play for some county side. Then he will be exposed to other wickets and other attacks too.

Abhishek Nayar and Iqbal Abdulla are in great form for Mumbai and Mumbai is absolutely owning other teams till now. Great NRR too.

I am supporting Saurashtra as that's my native county and hope they win title. Hope Pujara and Unadkat play...

Here's hoping TN have a good season and can win it this time. Badri will have to perform out of his skin as the likes of Raina and Pujara have overtaken him for the test scene now. Same goes for KKD if he wishes to hold on to an Indian spot.

Not to forget c.ganapathy , was outstanding last season for us with a magnificent all round performance

Users who are viewing this thread