Indian Domestic Cricket

A farcial pitch for the final game (would have said this even if TN batted first and scored the same amount of runs). These kind of pitches are a big reason why Indian cricket is in such a bad shape right now in overseas tours and can never be a real No.1.

Even Rajasthan's Akash Chopra who himself settled nicely on the pitch was blasting the placid pitch. He was saying - when a bouncer goes some bounces to the keeper it states the poorness of the pitch for a final game.

But deep inside he would have been giggling...:D

TN are 246/8 at the moment. I will be quite glad if Rajasthan enforce the follow-on....bowl them out tomorrow and win the final with an outright victory....like true champions :D

But I doubt it...Rajasthan might come out to bat again...and enjoy batting :D until tomorrow evening...

Last edited:
Anybody following Duleep Trophy? East Zone is in great command. Some excellent bowling by Bengal bowlers.

Yesterday the South Zone one day match between Karnataka & Goa ended 40 minutes before lunch itself :lol

Goa were bowled out for 54 in the 21st over with new Belgaum lad Ronit More taking 6 for 18 :thumbs & Karnataka reached the target in their 13th over...so a 100 over match ended in just 33 overs....:p

I am a newbie...
I wanted to see Cricket Jersey designs please help me find it

SHikhar Dhawan is such a good player, should definitely be drafted in to the side to open, give Viru a rest, or make him play cricket like Bhajji out of the team in league cricket

Has anyone been following Ranaji matches?Absolute stunner today here at Indore with Mumbai winning just by 7 runs.Mp looked out of contention when Ishwar Pandey started dealing only in sixes.He was caught at boundary rope.Pandey has been in wickets too recently.Also,Jalaj Saxena hit a ton.

Indore pitch produces results in Ranaji matches but are absolutely roads for ODI.Sehwag's 200 was a result of such roads.Wish they produce such tracks for international matches too.

I watched a bit of the game as it is being telecasted here in the US on Willow TV. Though they lost, credit to MP for trying to chase down the target. That is what makes cricket exciting... going for results. They could have easily settled down nicely for a draw been comfortable in terms of the Ranji standings but instead decided to go for the win. This resulted in a great match.

God I love Nayar. Always performing for Mumbai with bat or ball. Wonder if he will ever get called up again for the national side... his medium pace is probably not good enough for the international level though.:noway:(:( Still, I think it is worth a shot. In the 3 ODIs he played he batted only once (and was not out on zero after playing an over or something) and bowled only 3 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread