Indian Jersey

bharat said:
I have designed a new kit for India:

india2.gif
india1.gif

How is it? :)

one with BCCI logo & other without it.

the away kit can have the colours inverted....I'll post it's pic soon.

this is an amazing kit design... lovely work bharat!

Pak_cricketer said:
the second one looks like Srilanka.

yes does a little.
Actually I had the World Cup 92 Indian Kit's colour in mind.

indiancricketer said:
no it does it sort of does just the india colour and the other Looks like n.z

How can it be :eek:

It is dark blue which is supossed to look like India's 92 kit and not black.
NZ's kit is pure black.....really dark.

bharat the kit is wonderful
waiting for it to come in the downloads section soon

i like the one with the bcci logo, the other looks plain in the middle

bharat said:
I have designed a new kit for India:

india2.gif
india1.gif

How is it? :)

one with BCCI logo & other without it.

the away kit can have the colours inverted....I'll post it's pic soon.

what a lovely design ...

why don't you send this to BCCI

coolgeo said:
rahul, you are my type cheerio

what other colour do u recommend?

I would recommend a red uniform. Totally different from the home color (light blue). If red does not work out then sumthin like the lakers home jersey. Gold and Purple.

Last edited:
Yeah nice kit Bharat :cool: .
I think the current India kit is the best out of all those pictured in the earlier post.

rahulk666 said:
I would recommend a red uniform. Totally different from the home color (light blue). If red does not work out then sumthin like the lakers home jersey. Gold and Purple.

i like to see stripes. tri colour vertical stripes all overs the body or saffron or green i liked the kits used by aus and pak in the 99 world cup. they were so bright. i recommend those colours . the basic point is that india should look bright in a match.

can anyone attach sams new exe and indias wc2003 kit. i am not able to download these two

Red? That's association with Zimbabwe. I do not like yellow and gold either. I think blue and all similar colors have come to be associated with India. I don't think they will be changed anytime soon and I don't think they should be. It'll be too much of a change to take!

India have used only light blue & dark blue in the past and will in the future too!

bharat said:
India have used only light blue & dark blue in the past and will in the future too!
I think they should used all shades of blue then. I am just bored of watching the current jersey now.

coolgeo said:
guys i am trying to attach a file but it is not working. i am also not able to start a new thread.

* You can attach maximum of 3 files

* Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip - Can't attach any other type of file(s)

* The size can't be bigger than 1000

* I think you need aleast 30 or more posts to start a new thread

:spy - This is not the place to ask

Users who are viewing this thread