IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever India sees a potential fast bowler they overhype him and spoil him. They've done it with Bhuvneshwar, they've done it with Varun, they've done it with Shami and they're doing the same with Bumrah.

Believe me fast bowlers actually don't have so much scope in T20 games, specially when its power play activated, it becomes really difficult for fast bowler to take control over the bowl. Medium pace (like bravo) or spin ones are better suitable to this format

that is the main reason , i go against power play rules at least in T20 format[DOUBLEPOST=1462348149][/DOUBLEPOST]
Coming to IPL, I am so happy to see Zak smiling always. That makes me smile too. I hope DD play well for the rest of the tournament too.
DD going to win this , best team of this IPL session[DOUBLEPOST=1462348223][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know about that dancing thing. But dunno about Irfan pathan. What happened?
IMO , Irfan is facing confidence issue i think

When Kohli do something or Abuse everyone saying MC BC everywhere thats proud for Indians.
When others do people's ### itches.
Grow up.

Nice try, really as far as i remember no has applauded kohli's antics atleast not myself so lets keep the topic in that scope , only his actual aggression in the field with bat or captaincy!

Also its one thing to be aggressive, react on the field another to be an ugly winner, throwing tantrums in the dugout! whether drama or real it was just plain ugly to see the way he behaved!

this guy once used to be an example of hardwork, before he got bigheaded into the whole 'im a senior' routine and lost both his character and skill!

you need to firmly pull your head out of gambhir's backside if you are going to tell people to die for his pathetic behaviour!

Nice try, really as far as i remember no has applauded kohli's antics atleast not myself so lets keep the topic in that scope , only his actual aggression in the field with bat or captaincy!

Also its one thing to be aggressive, react on the field another to be an ugly winner, throwing tantrums in the dugout! whether drama or real it was just plain ugly to see the way he behaved!

this guy once used to be an example of hardwork, before he got bigheaded into the whole 'im a senior' routine and lost both his character and skill!

you need to firmly pull your head out of gambhir's backside if you are going to tell people to die for his pathetic behaviour!
[/b][/b]
If you want to see Kohli's aggression then watch India's match.
Well i never said that's wrong.
Showing emotion on field is nothing wrong.
We all know how important that win for KKR.

Musketeer said that too.
So there is nothing wrong in that sentence. :p

After a very long time a young Indian batsman has excited me so much! I think Sanju Samson is a lot of unnecessary hype (my opinion) but boy does Rishabh Pant ignite a spark!! I think Sarfaraz is also good, but Pant has a *swag* about him very reminiscent of a young Yuvraj Singh. THAT flick over mid wicket seems straight out of the Yuvi copybook!

Gambhir is an absolute loser! He has no class as a sportsperson and all his runs this year look good because of the hitting prowess in the end not to mention his hysterical running between the wickets! He's struggling to play genuine quick bowling and as long as he can have a SR of 120 on wickets like Mumbai, the opposition will have no issues with his 'consistent' 50's!

I forgot about Sarfaraz too. We do have quite some promising guys waiting on the sidelines - Pant, Iyer, Sarfaraz. Hope these guys are moulded well enough. Who better than the likes of Dravid to guide these kids forward? I do think there should be a time when Dravid coaches India. I am looking forward to the day when Dravid is main coach and Zaheer is the bowling coach. Both these guys seem to be wonderful mentors for their respective areas.

Delhi faces Pune tomorrow. It would be a surprise if Pune even competes against Delhi. I am expecting a crushing win for Delhi tomorrow. Khwaja and Bailey are available, but still the form and firepower of Delhi will be too hard to face for MSD's side.

Last edited:
Musketeer said that too.
What did I say ?

If you are backing him up for what he did last night then you really need to check if you are his fan.

I am getting sick of you jumping on everyone who says anything against Gambhir. This is a public forum and everyone has right to share their views about a certain player. You can't just say "die" or "look in the mirror" and it is not that you did this first time, you have been told to respond in a better way. If you don't have anything better then just ignore it. By those words, you just prove that you don't have anything to backup him practically. Saying Dhoni is the reason behind all his failures is not going to prove it either.

I am a big MSD fan and believe me he gets slammed more than anyone but I don't say stuff like you did, I prove my point either by appropriate points or stats.

So, if I see another one of these posts, I am going to do what is best for this thread.

What did I say ?

If you are backing him up for what he did last night then you really need to check if you are his fan.

I am getting sick of you jumping on everyone who says anything against Gambhir. This is a public forum and everyone has right to share their views about a certain player. You can't just say "die" or "look in the mirror" and it is not that you did this first time, you have been told to respond in a better way. If you don't have anything better then just ignore it. By those words, you just prove that you don't have anything to backup him practically. Saying Dhoni is the reason behind all his failures is not going to prove it either.

I am a big MSD fan and believe me he gets slammed more than anyone but I don't say stuff like you did, I prove my point either by appropriate points or stats.

So, if I see another one of these posts, I am going to do what is best for this thread.
Well you can take the advantage of being staff.

You may die in peace. :)

We should just leave the topic now. Move on to some actual conversations as Festival has started.

Gauti and Co will win us another trophy.

[HASHTAG]#KKRModeActivated[/HASHTAG]

Well you can take the advantage of being staff.
The context/tone was different and neither that post was reported.

------

Another win for us. Russell back with a bang. I thought we lost it when Maxwell was batting but what a turnaround by Russell. I am not happy with how skipper chnages lineup every match but I am not going to complain untill it starts doing harm.

[HASHTAG]#KorboLorboJeetbo[/HASHTAG]

Another win for us. Russell back with a bang. I thought we lost it when Maxwell was batting but what a turnaround by Russell. I am not happy with how skipper changes lineup every match but I am not going to complain untill it starts doing harm.
It's coming, when you face teams like RPS/RCB you'll definately lose, we would love to defeat but we have already defeated you twice this season, wait for the play-offs for the third!

The context/tone was different and neither that post was reported.

------

Another win for us. Russell back with a bang. I thought we lost it when Maxwell was batting but what a turnaround by Russell. I am not happy with how skipper chnages lineup every matchbut I am not going to complain untill it starts doing harm.

[HASHTAG]#KorboLorboJeetbo[/HASHTAG][/b]

Narine injured.
Shakib came in as 6th bowler. If that change didn't happened , then we might have lost the match.
Hoggy was way too costly. And cant trust on Yadav.

Users who are viewing this thread