IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why worst? I too support this as we have in football why can't in cricket?
A football season lasts 9 months. It doesn't make sense to have a mid-season transfer window in a 1-month long league. If someone gets injured, they can call up a replacement. There are plenty of them. Plus, T20 leagues are getting more and more ridiculous. This would make them even more ridiculous.

Off to a good start here Delhi. Great to see two young Indian players giving Delhi a cracking start. We need flashy openers in T20s and Nair/Samson should be considered for replacing Dhawan and for accompanying Rohit[DOUBLEPOST=1462460655][/DOUBLEPOST]I really need to stop jinxing players :spy

Off to a good start here Delhi. Great to see two young Indian players giving Delhi a cracking start. We need flashy openers in T20s and Nair/Samson should be considered for replacing Dhawan and for accompanying Rohit[DOUBLEPOST=1462460655][/DOUBLEPOST]I really need to stop jinxing players :spy
Lol

With Khawaja & Bailey playing this, it's RPS' cakewalk!

Dhoni needs to come good here .. otherwise he will be responsible for another fluffed chase in this IPL :spy

Or Shami can help ..

Wow, how did Pune win there? Completely unexpected. I didn't hope them to (though I back the team). Good innings from Rahane and a nice cameo straight up from Khwaja. The bowling also came good today with the efforts of Bhatia and Boland.

Hope the team can use this as a spur to strike hard and challenge the rest. We are still not completely out of it yet.

One thing I have noticed, and do correct me if I'm wrong, is that the IPL speed gun is clearly adding a few clicks to some bowlers. I mean I saw Bhuv hit 140kmph for the whole overy and there has been other instances through out the IPL.

Users who are viewing this thread