IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, WTF? How many injuries have there been already? And You know what really grinds my gears? Irfan Pathan being on the bench even when his team is losing and not being given a chance.

Seriously, WTF? How many injuries have there been already? And You know what really grinds my gears? Irfan Pathan being on the bench even when his team is losing and not being given a chance.

IPL right after world t20 definitely not a good idea and thus became the reason of so many injuries .

Another solid batting performance from Rishabh Pant. His batting against Fizz was amazing to watch.

Cannot agree more. Rishabh Pant has been superb and the local talent with de Cock & Morris are the reason Delhi are on top

Another solid batting performance from Rishabh Pant. His batting against Fizz was amazing to watch.

Still could not understand this fizz hype, Specially when bhuvi did much better bowling.

I would consider srh already the best bowling lineup, they have nehra,sran,bhuvnesh . MC Henriques did also bowl really well yesterday with 3 ovs just 19 runs 2 wicket(Best bowler of yesterday match).

Mustfizur has been able to take benefit out of that pressure created by nehra and bhuvi in starting overs

Did you just call Mustafizur overrated?

He would be the next wasim akram..

your reaction for this statement?

I would say the man is 20 so he has room to improve and they are different type of bowlers. Also the guy averages under 15 for every international format and saying Bhuvneshwar Kumar is been better then him is quite a statement, to say the hype is unnecessary is absolutely ridiculous...

I would say the man is 20 so he has room to improve and they are different type of bowlers. Also the guy averages under 15 for every international format and saying Bhuvneshwar Kumar is been better then him is quite a statement, to say the hype is unnecessary is absolutely ridiculous...

Yes has room to improve , but comparing a 20 year old guy who played hardly just 2 test 9 odis and 13 t20i with some legendary figure seems a foolish act or other words simple like creating hype.

Or might be , mustafizur(hard to pronounce :)) will emerge as one of the best bowler in future

Last edited:
The number of poor replacements continue to grow. I have no clue how Jason Roy wasn't snapped up by one of the franchises. Personally, I'd have put him ahead of the likes of Bailey, Amla and a few others. As for Tait? What a poor selection! KKR have nowhere to go in the seam department. Morkel and Yadav can be expensive and blow hot and cold. Plus, I'd have thought Morkel and Yadav fit the 'outright pace' category well enough. What about a David Willey? I'm aghast he hasn't been called up after the World T20. As far as my memory goes, he was in the auction pool.
What about a Mohammad Aamir? :p

Holy s###. What's going on with ABD and kohli? Take a bow! Wow. Truly amazing to watch them bat.

:cheersBrilliant batting by both De Villiers & Kholi :clap Those poor dancers are going to feel like they've run a marathon tomorrow morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread