IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I came here specially to post how awful that overlay was and although others have posted it too, I will say it again. It is absolutely disgusting!

THANK YOU!!!!

Exactly the same reason for me. It seems they tried to adopt a science fiction theme. Extremely disappointed, bearing in mind that previous couple of editions had such a great overlay; something I though should have been implemented in international level.

And what about the stupid floating graphic every couple of overs looks so ridiculous. I preferred the graphic where they just graphically printed on the ground.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Surprisingly, MI look a real weak side heading in to this years IPL. Baring Rohit, the rest of the players are very mediocre.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Channel is offering 4 languages in the change option for me - Hindi, Tamil, Telgu, Bengali. Need to activate ESPN for English.
For me Bengali is unavailable. I didn't need it anyway. I can change the language only where English commentary is available. But I can't change the language where Hindi commentary is available and they are broadcasting Hindi commentary in HD channel.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
For me Bengali is unavailable. I didn't need it anyway. I can change the language only where English commentary is available. But I can't change the language where Hindi commentary is available and they are broadcasting Hindi commentary in HD channel.
SIX HD? I guess ESPN HD will have the English broadcast.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Well played Rahane for your country! :clap

It's the time our batsmen must realize steady mindset would work too. Get the firing start once we safely push the score up to 120. (That should be around >=16 ov)

I'm not sure how I was able to move on from MI losing and Chelsea losing on the same day. :p

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
I don't think Dhoni is doing the right things by under bowling R Ashwin. I'd like to see the old Ashwin back through this IPL who used to bowl 1 or 2 overs in powerplay, remaining overs during 10-16 and done half the efficient work all alone.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Surprisingly, MI look a real weak side heading in to this years IPL. Baring Rohit, the rest of the players are very mediocre.
We're absolutely like West Indies who will fail all together once in a while, and someone will put his brilliance and do miracles on his own in a particular match. MI probably looks like a team filled with uncertain players.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I don't think Dhoni is doing the right things by under bowling R Ashwin. I'd like to see the old Ashwin back through this IPL who used to bowl 1 or 2 overs in powerplay, remaining overs during 10-16 and done half the efficient work all alone.

R Ashwin will soon be getting back his due. Too much is being made of it in the media. Ash should also take it easy and avoid answering questions about it (if he is asked). The media is trying to create an issue out of nothing. Its Dhoni's decision as to how he uses his resources.

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
That overlay is disgusting though

It's covering half the screen. And who picked up that unreadable font? It looks like Optimus prime threw up on th screen
Agree, the font is unreadable. Even the overlay is pretty disgusting, in the earlier editions overlay's were pretty good but this one comes as a disappointment atleast for me.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
So its KKR v DD today. I am hoping Knight Riders to tame Devils. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread