IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really wished kkr bombed in the match, now i would be sad to see either dd or rcb not make it to the play off's!

Owners and management need to change their style of buying before that happens. Likes of Pollard, Buttler and Parthiv Patel need to go and more consistent performers need to be bought. Without Rohit and Krunal we wouldn't have had a chance of qualifying yesterday.

Owners and management need to change their style of buying before that happens. Likes of Pollard, Buttler and Parthiv Patel need to go and more consistent performers need to be bought. Without Rohit and Krunal we wouldn't have had a chance of qualifying yesterday.

Buttler was OK in his first season. He keeps wickets, that's a dual role and for the price he's a good buy. The other two you're spot on about. Nathan Singh didn't get a game for MI after the fortune spent on him!

They will lose very badly
Hope so

Look guys! Gautam Gambhir is on the Planet Cricket forum!! :clap

Only a loser would wish that upon them after what Kohli has done this season! Keep some class my friend. Everyone wins and loses some time or the other. The humility might come handy if you're wrong!

DD have been spirited this year. The chopping and changing has hurt though, regardless of the result. But I love the new DD!

It should be comfortable for rcb unless they mess up real bad.

Users who are viewing this thread