Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Yeah ever since the CL T20 way back in 2011 that stands have been empty not sure what's the reason though but apart from it the rest of the stadium looks jam packed.
Legal issues..

Yeah even I observed that. Either unhappy or seems a bit too determined this time round.

Yeah not liking it though..I want the Dhoni who is busy behind the stumps talking, guiding, commenting on fielders..Thats what makes him great to watch..

Legal issues..

Yeah not liking it though..I want the Dhoni who is busy behind the stumps talking, guiding, commenting on fielders..Thats what makes him great to watch..
Yeah similar thoughts and now that I see him bat, he looks out of sorts. It is like his mind is elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1523381463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dhoni making sure he makes this impossible for CSK.
It's painful to see him bat like this tbh. Something doesn't seem right with him.

Have noticed one thing with CSK this year compared to the past - a lack of local presence. This is one thing they used to do really well in the past, they always had a tangible local presence in the squad. Genuinely don't understand why they didn't go for Karthik, Ashwin or Washington given some of the players they have.

Also have a few questions regarding player retention - does the player have the right to refuse retention? How much are 1. Russell 2. Morris and 3. Pandya on? Reckon they would've fetched insane money had they come up on the auction. We're talking at least 30% more than the record buy this year.
Yes. Players have the right to refuse. Gambhir requested kkr not to use RTM on him as he wanted to play for Delhi and kkr did as he requested. So, I assume all the players have a right to refuse.

Yeah similar thoughts and now that I see him bat, he looks out of sorts. It is like his mind is elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1523381463][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's painful to see him bat like this tbh. Something doesn't seem right with him.

15 crores for him is such a waste!

Don't see either of my fav teams even qualifying for the playoff's.[DOUBLEPOST=1523382014][/DOUBLEPOST]10 off 18 chasing 10 RPO!

Dhoni needs to hit out here. Putting way too much pressure on CSK and playing at a strike rate lower than 100 is killing them right now.

No logical suggestion will convince me that Bravo shouldn't have come out before Jadeja.

Yeah wtf why no Bravo? They send in Jadeja at this point, what a joke!

Vinay bowling last over! :facepalm Dear me , not again!

He leaks so many runs.[DOUBLEPOST=1523384575][/DOUBLEPOST]A wide and a no ball, looks like CSK 's game if Vinay Kumar keeps bowling like this.

Wtf is Jadeja doing here? This guy has gotten worse, bowling wise too nothing much.[DOUBLEPOST=1523384747][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay well, nice hit. :p

Users who are viewing this thread