Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Rohit Sharma has to be in top order not middle order if MI want to win; that's what I have been saying, that's what I'll repeat.

IPL Playoffs that were to be played in Pune, now moved to Kolkata
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/23401709/two-ipl-playoffs-moved-pune-kolkata

Good news! Eden Gardens is a much bigger ground than Pune. With Pune Supergiants having quit the IPL, it makes sense to give those games to a ground that can host much bigger crowds and also have a much bigger stadium (thereby reducing the probability of mishits flying for sixes).

Interesting and weird move here to send Yuvraj and Axar at No. 3 and 4! The Yuvraj one did not pay off. For Ashwin and Punjab's sake, hope this Axar one pays off.

Exactly why Stoinis should be in the team, he is a much better finisher than Finch. Finch best suits opening. If he isn't opening or batting, no point playing him especially if you can get someone who can finish better and bowl a few tidy overs

Exactly why Stoinis should be in the team, he is a much better finisher than Finch. Finch best suits opening. If he isn't opening or batting, no point playing him especially if you can get someone who can finish better and bowl a few tidy overs
He hit those sixes because kallis pandya was bowling :D:D:D.[DOUBLEPOST=1525450713][/DOUBLEPOST]What a shit last over. Need good batting today otherwise it will be MUMBYE[DOUBLEPOST=1525450810][/DOUBLEPOST]I think Pollard IPL carrer is Over.

He hit those sixes because kallis pandya was bowling :D:D:D.[DOUBLEPOST=1525450713][/DOUBLEPOST]What a shit last over. Need good batting today otherwise it will be MUMBYE[DOUBLEPOST=1525450810][/DOUBLEPOST]I think Pollard IPL carrer is Over.
Pandya is overrated. Can't say Stoinis didn't do well though

Hardik is overrated but krunal is fine.
Definitely, I said myself a while back that Krunal is a much better allrounder than Hardik. He probably would take Hardik's place in the India team if he bowled pace

Definitely, I said myself a while back that Krunal is a much better allrounder than Hardik. He probably would take Hardik's place in the India team if he bowled pace
Look at krunal now he won MI this match.

Can't blame Stoinis, he was the one who got us in the game in the first place. If I try wasn't for yuvi and axar run a ball 14 and 13 and Stoinis got about 3 more overs to bat, we would've gotten 200

Can't blame Stoinis, he was the one who got us in the game in the first place. If I try wasn't for yuvi and axar run a ball 14 and 13 and Stoinis got about 3 more overs to bat, we would've gotten 200
Stoinis cant hit quality bowlers like Bumrah. 200 was a dream for KXIP.

Mumbai had to win this to keep their hopes alive. Their first 10 overs was below mediocre and they almost added too much pressure upon themselves. Another scratchy innings from Evin Lewis (he batted similarly against CSK 2 games back, but CSK were benevolent enough to give him easy runs that made him look good in the end of that game).[DOUBLEPOST=1525458391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hardik is overrated but krunal is fine.

Totally agree. And Hardik is slowly turning out to that annoying bloke who thinks he is a champion but in reality, he's not. His attitude, body language give you the impression that he's had his head full.

All of India seem to put Bumrah on such a high pedestal. He has gone for more runs than not in the death recently
So another over rated player correct? And an Australia to it would be better correct? I get your point, Indian players are pretty overrated and Australians are highly skilled and underrated. Move on!

Users who are viewing this thread