Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Rishab is simply waste after lockdown... He put on wait, he can't able to score at 120+ SR... He can't dive take catch, he can't do simple run out... And he shouting every ball, one wicket, one wicket, truth he is he can't able to do simple wicket keeping...

Rishab for me, 'No comment, Simply waste'...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Shami, Gayle, Pooran, Maxwell and Rishab Pant played there part in KXIP win... Kudos to them...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can KXIP do what CSK did in 2010? Right now, they are primed to do it. They have beaten the table toppers in back to back games. And how ironical would it be if they require a win in their last match to qualify for the playoffs and they would be facing CSK? In 2010, CSK needed a win to qualify for the playoffs and their last opponent was Punjab and Dhoni tore into Irfan Pathan and then did that famous 'upper cheek punch'.

I thought they were a goner. But it looks like Chris Gayle has turned their fortunes upside down.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
It's quite commendable the way KXIP have turned around the tables.
I don't see they turned around the table, first phase they lost the games which they can able to win, now opposite teams giving every chance to them to make a comeback in the tournament... Against RCB, Kohli poor captaincy decision helped them (don't forget that 2 easy catch he dropped in 1st game, which change the game for them), against MI drop catches and that silly mistake in super over helped them and today Rishab Pant helped them (first from his batting and after from his fielding)... So basically they always need 12th man from other team to win a match...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I don't see they turned around the table, first phase they lost the games which they can able to win, now opposite teams giving every chance to them to make a comeback in the tournament... Against RCB, Kohli poor captaincy decision helped them (don't forget that 2 easy catch he dropped in 1st game, which change the game for them), against MI drop catches and that silly mistake in super over helped them and today Rishab Pant helped them (first from his batting and after from his fielding)... So basically they always need 12th man from other team to win a match...
Agree. Despite looking like Kalamity Kings XI on at least two occasions in the first half of the tournament; the consistency of the openers always made them look better than the other three teams in the bottom half of the table. They were at least getting into winning positions. Four games left against the team above them and the three below them. Would not be surprised if they made the play-offs.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see DC slipping of the top spot, and Kings XI actually making it, crazy as it seems!

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
I see DC slipping of the top spot, and Kings XI actually making it, crazy as it seems!
I'm betting KXIP is going to do a 2015's MI... They need a solid run of form to qualify from here and if they do it, they'll be hard to stop in play-offs.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Bevab

Staff Member
IPL 2020 - CSK allrounder Dwayne Bravo out of tournament with groin injury

So Dwayne Bravo is out as well. CSK again decide not to have any replacement. Like really? What do they mean by finishing strong? They now have 3 players out of the tournament and had an opportunity to call 3 players but decide not too.. Hmm!

Their rationale is pretty simple. We shall not rotate our squad anyways or give opportunities to others, so what is the point in calling in someone new?

Why is Siraj back again? First it was Dube and now Shahbaz has been dropped for who knows why.

Bevab

Staff Member
When would they bring Moeen Ali in place of Finch ? :):):)

I know Mo is a huge boon when he's in the 'boom' mode, but he has been a 'bust' for quite some time and Sundar is already present as an offie. Why would you want another?

Reactions: Ohm

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Can't understand what value Gurkeerat brings in and Dube doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread