Indian Premier League - General Discussion

There goes Pant... Nice innings from him but he needs to work on his temprament... He had already got a six and a four in that over... No need of that shot..
No, that's his style, he should change. Remember Viru saying that I had my intent regardless of the result, I played my way and got positive and negative results as well but style didn't change!

That was typical Zaheer Khan delivery to Rahane - perfect in Dipper for a right hander.
[HASHTAG]#ZipZAKzapak[/HASHTAG]

Pune have completely let this out of their bag. Absolute nonsense!!

Even if they make the playoffs, their stay in there wont be long because without Stokes, Pune will be stripped of their major ammunition in batting and possibly bowling (though Ferguson can ease it a little).

Holy god!!! If this is what Pune is, they would be better served not going to the playoffs. Atleast Punjab and Hyderabad might make a better deal out of the playoffs.

Pune needed either Stokes/Christian/Dhoni to stick to the last in this match...

Without Stokes RPS will struggle in power hitting and picking wicket. Moreover there combination will get unbalanced. Will they Lokie Ferguson?

Dhoni getting run out ? That's rare. I think the last time he got run out was when Kohli sent him back, maybe vs Bangladesh ?

Pune have completely let this out of their bag. Absolute nonsense!!

Even if they make the playoffs, their stay in there wont be long because without Stokes, Pune will be stripped of their major ammunition in batting and possibly bowling (though Ferguson can ease it a little).

Holy god!!! If this is what Pune is, they would be better served not going to the playoffs. Atleast Punjab and Hyderabad might make a better deal out of the playoffs.

RPS have been all about Stokes. The guy has won 4 matches on his own and nearly did a 5th yesterday! Once he leaves, it's curtains!

Looks worrying to see no Yuvi or Williamson. The batting lineup looks fragile because I dont know what to expect from Nabi and Shankar. Not a great decision. Looks like SRH is highly more dependable on Warner.

Seems like SRH are going to the playoffs and tomorrow's encounter between Pune and Punjab is a virtual qualifier.
Vijay Shankar looks a good prospect saw him earlier in the year in the domestic matches captaining the Tamil Nadu side and performing well with bat as well.

That's good to see Sunrisers coming into the playoffs. Gujrat Lions have have has a awful season, their bowling was just horrible. Their batsmen have done quite well, Raina, Finch and Karthik did pretty well. But this match, it was nice to see young Indian players from domestic doing well this match, espacilly such a high pressure match. Siraj bowled extremely well, making sure Gujrat could not recover after Rashid Khan got the big wicket of Smith. Shankar looked good today as well.

So KKR are No.3 in the playoffs. Which means either Pune or Hyderabad will be No.2 depending on the result tomorrow. If Pune win, they meet MI in the first qualifier. If Punjab win, Hyderabad meets MI in qualifier and Punjab meets KKR in Eliminator.

Straightforward for Pune. Win and you have two chance at final. Lose and you are out of playoffs.

So KKR are No.3 in the playoffs. Which means either Pune or Hyderabad will be No.2 depending on the result tomorrow. If Pune win, they meet MI in the first qualifier. If Punjab win, Hyderabad meets MI in qualifier and Punjab meets KKR in Eliminator.

Straightforward for Pune. Win and you have two chance at final. Lose and you are out of playoffs.
weather will play a part tommorow as it was rain today in Pune,so if ever its a washiut Pune finishes 3rd with 17 points.

Pune should be in the playoff's just for having Ben Stokes.

RPS - Really potent Stokes!

I predict we could see another SRH vs KKR eliminator this year... Hope this turns out to be like last year too...

Users who are viewing this thread