Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Extraordinary finish from Pune to hit 160+. And stunning batting from Dhoni, absolutely stunning. That flat six in the last over against possibly the 'best death bowler in the world' Bumrah was something special. Bumrah still finished the last two balls in splendid fashion against possibly the 'best finisher in the world'. That was a top battle. Well done Rohit to bowl Bumrah instead of Malinga. Dhoni would have teed off Malinga and Pune would have ended up at 170 odd. That waist high no-ball from McLeneghan in the 19th over was the turnaround. Tiwary scored 11 runs off that 1 ball and switched it on.

Seeing the wicket and the way Dhoni reacted in his innings (you can sense the type of wicket when Dhoni takes it pretty late and is not hurrying too much), this total seems very competitive. This is a very slow, gripping wicket (Tiwary nails it in the post innings talk). 162 looks challenging now. The weaker part of Pune's XI has done its job. Its now upto the slightly stronger part to deliver and take Pune to the final.

Mumbai reeling here. My vCash is as good as gone now.

@AliB Pre-determined :p

Sundar bowling from Washington!

Rising Pune!!! Without Stokes, without Tahir. What a sensational display this is! Those last two overs of Pune innings made all the difference. Rahane, Tiwary and Dhoni did the stellar act. Sundar then did the choke act.

Onto the final directly! It will be funny if RPS win this IPL and then they don't feature in the IPL next year. :D

Damn Sundar getting Overshadowed.[DOUBLEPOST=1494958701][/DOUBLEPOST]I am imagining Goenka's laughing on the trolls.

Despite how pathetic KKR' s current form is, m getting a feelings that they'll meet RPS in the finals after delivering payback for last year to SRH and then, to MI for this year.

No matter what, MI will not make it to finals! :)

Pathetic just pathetic umpiring.

Cometh the game, cometh the man! 40 off 25. Played with all dignity for a team whose owner disrespected him openly (and an owner who is now 'so-called laughing at trolls' it seems :rolleyes).

A captain who has led an IPL team to 2 titles, 4 finals, all playoffs that the team played. A captain who just had a bad tournament last year for a franchise that has just entered the IPL and was losing players to injuries left, right and centre in the last IPL and yet he calmly carried on without saying much. I dare say, even if Dhoni had played as captain this year, Pune's result could have been the same that we are seeing now

Sundar - you could have said something about your captain who is the so-called savior of this RPS side. Instead you decided to pay tribute to Dhoni for supporting you. Your owner might not be happy now. Hope he is out of his 'laughing at trolls' mode. :rolleyes

Pathetic just pathetic umpiring.
Nothing new! This year, umpires are putting the ISL referees to shame! Wonder how much more damage they'll cause in the playoffs! :facepalm[DOUBLEPOST=1494959715][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll give you a million vCash if KKR makes to Q2.
Let's sign the bond! Be honest! ;) the entire forum is the witness! :lol

Nothing new! This year, umpires are putting the ISL referees to shame! Wonder how much more damage they'll cause in the playoffs! :facepalm[DOUBLEPOST=1494959715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's sign the bond! Be honest! ;) the entire forum is the witness! :lol
If honesty is the thing, I'll transfer you the vCash now and you send me back after 24 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread