Indian Premier League - General Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ruturaj keeps scoring once he gets his eye in... And Faf - man, what a form he is in!! Still feel CSK could rest him a few games to get an extra overseas bowler when we play in Bengaluru and/or Kolkata, but boy, he has been a lynchpin for CSK and taken over completely from Watto.

180 pitch here, with turn... With Jaddu and Tahir, CSK should go hard to get 180+ to give themselves a great chance.

Good to hear from Robbie that Ali (Moeen) will be ready for the next game (on 28th)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've seen Harshal Patel being smashed by the batsman when he was in RCB before. He said that he has tuned his bowling and has added variations which makes him one of the best death bowlers. Glad that Mike & Simon got him back in the auction. He is doing wonders for us. :)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
People have started whining about Harshal Patel not deserving the purple cap. Well, one bad over doesn't justify a position after quality spells in 5 matches. It is just that Jadeja was amazing!!
Post automatically merged:

Don't ever jinx like that again :p
Haven't jinxed anything. I've said what I've seen in 5 matches.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
What fantastic pitch reading by MS!! Wonder why do these modern day captains read pitches so horribly? KL Rahul did the same thing in the game vs CSK, and now Kohli!! Kohli mentioned that he'd have bowled first and that the pitch today looks the same as the last one where they didn't lose a wicket.

4 wins out of 5 for CSK in Wankhede! This is a dream start (touchwood)....

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
4 wins out of 5 for CSK in Wankhede! This is a dream start (touchwood)....
Inverse for us at Chepauk, we won two games due to opposition screwing it. I feel this is not our year.

Users who are viewing this thread