X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally! Daniel Sams I love you!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
https://www.espncricinfo.com/video/...es-down-to-ravindra-jadeja-not-enjoyi-1312986

Vettori thinks Jadeja's decision is a "point in time" one and that he could return back next year as captain! Hugely disagree! Giving up captaincy mid season like this, should essentially ensure that he does not get a chance to captain any team whatsoever (including India) in the upcoming future. I am not saying it as a 'blame' on Jadeja as I feel there is nothing wrong in accepting that you just dont have that skill.

I would say that Jadeja has essentially ruled himself out as captaincy candidate for the rest of his career, in any format.

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Good to see CSK back in form, Rituraj will score a century today.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
SRH getting blown away here. 210+ target incoming.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Well this is a massacre already. Need heavy dew and another round of poor CSK bowling to at least minimize net run rate damage.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Not at all a satisfying win that!! The catching keeps falling into "serious comic" territory! At one point, Dhoni couldn't help but let out a huge sarcastic laugh. His expressions in that final over to Mukesh was so damn funny!! Was gesturing "use your bloody damn brain". :lol:D:clap:facepalm

Mukesh might have got 4 wickets, but he was sloppy on the field and continues to bowl trash! Fans must feel happy that CSK continue to survive, but a closer critical look at this game showed no changes.

Bevab

Staff Member
This is pretty much my ideal playing XI minus Hangargekar who I still feel should play ahead of Choudhary and Mo instead of Santner. Will be interesting to see how it develops going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread