IPL Indian Premier League - General Discussion

The Indian Premier League...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is the cheapest keeper I could find, who I think will play the whole IPL.

Also, Flintoff as your trump? He's an excellent addition to the CSK side but is only available for 14 days, out of a tournament that lasts almost two months.

I think it does not matter because you can change your Trump Card.

unknownguys added 27 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

My cricinfo team:

Jayasuriya - He was playing in SA so he should know the condition well.
Asnodkar - He is really a talented guy i hope he plays.
Gambhir - He is in wonderful form.
Dhawan - He is one of the dangerous players in MI's team.
Raina - He is a decent player in t20 wont be bad to pick him.
Nayar - His all-round skills made me pick him.
Dhoni - His luck might win me some thing.
Warne - If you dont pick him you cant win simple.
Mishra - Spinners will be real handy in t20 specially someone like Mishra.
Langeveldt - One on the best t20 bowlers in the world.
McGrath - He will be the leading wicket taker in the tournament.

Trump Card is McGrath.

Very good team. Did you fit under the price cap?

Langaveldt is a brave pick, but a good one. I'm not sure KKR will play him often, but they should because he's a class act.

I might have to do a rethink.

Also, Flintoff as your trump? He's an excellent addition to the CSK side but is only available for 14 days, out of a tournament that lasts almost two months.

I'm going to change him once his time is up.

new kit & sponsor for Kings XI Punjab.

yuvraj-zinta_313.jpg

Jaysuriya may have played in the domestic for the dolphins but he will be hoping he does better in the IPL. Had an absolute nightmare of a season for the dolphins.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I was watching RR's practice match vs the Cape Cobras. And I was just amazed. Talking about the crowd, if an ordinary practice game fetches this type of huuuuuuuge crowd, God knows what the main games will fetch. I admit now, I was completely wrong- the Saffas are really mad about the IPL. And I will not be surprised if I see a stadium-full crowd in all the IPL matches. The atmosphere in SA- it's just fantastic.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

new kit & sponsor for Kings XI Punjab.

yuvraj-zinta_313.jpg

Heaps better than previous year's jersey.

^Just that a Gunner shirt is white and red, and the KXI shirt is silver and red. Still, it's heaps better than the previous one. The previous one was shocking.

I like that Jersey, it's real sweet b.

I support that team now, offically.

Lol yeah its an arsenal kit replica with even the sponsors(Fly Emirates) retained.Nice one though.Preity looks sexy in it.

Lol, thats thats pretty much a copy of Arsenals shirt. Very close to being exactly the same.

Like thermer said, almost exactly like Arsenal's 08/09 jersey. This is the Arsenal 08/09 jersey for those who don't watch football:

newshirt.jpg

The only thing different is the sleeves. However, it is even more shockingly similar to Arsenal's 07/08 jersey. Here it is:
Arsenal%20home%20jersey300%20.jpg

The sleeves are almost the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread