India's tour of Bangladesh - June 2015

he is more of an opener or number 3 than 4 in odis, he needs time in middle to get confident, only thing i can consider is opening with rohit and rahanae and dhawan at 4 or 5 worth a gamble, as dhawan is much better against spin.
Don't forget Rohit-Dhawan was the only partnership 75+. Well done Bangladesh.

Not surprising at all. I said it during the world cup, that this looks like the year when BD finally break out of the chains of mediocrity and under performance and start stringing together wins on a consistent basis

India simply got outplayed by a team that's high on self belief. Hopefully we can pull back a couple of wins and win the series. Won't be easy at all

Will Bangladesh be able to qualify for Champions trophy? Well they will be playing 5 ODIs before September out which they need to win any 2. 2 ODIs left with india and 3 with South Africa to hold on to the Rank 7.

I think it's just the case of not figuring out the conditions and especially Mustafizur Rahman. None of our batsmen have picked his slower ball. The off cutter that he bowls which also bounces out of nowhere is the one that has troubled most of the batsmen. However, Bangladesh are playing much better as a unit than we are doing at the moment. They are no longer dependent on only one or two batsmen because most of their batsmen are now reliable enough to contribute. I was expecting us to come back strong in this game but I haven't seen the intent there.

Umpiring going down day after day. :(

If India has to win this, Dhawal Kulkarni is the man.

Bangladesh will Qualify for CT'17 if they win this one - ESPN Cricinfo.

The intent and passion to win just isn't there from India. Can't be seen. And, on the other hand Bangladeshis seem to be more passionate and hungry to win!

What's that attitude by Sakib? Literally said "Do what you want, I dont care" to Umpire.

Ban Incoming!

And to think the Indian senior players didn't want to come on this tour. Waste of time...

Which Indian player said this was a waste of time ? Before the series started, Raina said BD deserved a full strength Indian team and they were on a roll after beating Pak etc. So, while its nice when an opposition team underestimates BD and BD pulls off a performance like this, its not really the case this time

On the other hand, it was Steyn who said that it would be a waste of his time and he will skip the BD series. So BD beating SAF would be a good answer to him and your logic would be applicable there :)

...........And they have qualified for CT'17.......

Liked the initiative took by the award presenter by talking to the young man in Bangla rather than English in which he wasn't comfortable and then translated what he said. Rarely see this from Ravi Shastri or Gavasker doing this.

Liked the initiative took by the award presenter by talking to the young man in Bangla rather than English in which he wasn't comfortable and then translated what he said. Rarely see this from Ravi Shastri or Gavasker doing this.
Didn't watch the presentation but I think he might have been Athar Ali Khan.

Users who are viewing this thread