Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

Time wasting by incompetent third umpires if you ask me. He's clearly out but we then get 12 replays. Slows the over rate ;)

I think I need to jump into the Academy and change our "default" uniform to our awesome ODI shirt, since the slum-dwellers over at the Big Ant team only have the one kit available...

Looks just epic !!!! Cant wait to get my hands on it :) The pitch texture is mind-boggling:clap:clap

I've changed our default kit on the server now, so the PTB can download it and we can look properly attired when we dominate these mouth-breathers on the cricket field our respected opponents.

Awsome work guys the amount of detail and smoothness in gameplay is awsome, even the run-up marks of the fast bowlers detailed on the field when the spinner bowles..... can see you guys have not just put hard work into the title but also allot of passion :) You have my support all the way !!!

One question - have you contrived the state of the pitch yourselves, cracks on one end and worn at the other, or did it happen naturally?

The pitch wear is as played, that's not to say that MikeM didn't accelerate the wear at one end on purpose but I don't think so.

I didn't think their replay was instant... could be mistaken though.
I had to click a button to call for it, but I'd hardly consider that's a difference that makes the feature brand new to cricket games.

Tiger Woods (at least in the last edition I've played) implements it well, the A button advances to the next stroke, the X button gives you the replay mode. I'd think that's superior to automatic replays.

Users who are viewing this thread