Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
a)Batsman diving looks cool with sunglasses.

b)Fielders celebrating after hitting the wicket looks awesome.

c)The way the bowler's end umpire moved to his left for the single is realistic.

d)Spinner gave a nice revolutions to the ball and the way the ball changes after hitting the seam its classy.

e)Would have loved to see the ball spin from the bowler's end umpire angle.

f)The way even the keeper is beaten by the spin that's awesome stuff.
:cheers

ronak2339396

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice video .lot of good stuff.the spinner action was good and the spin on the ball was good.big ant was surprised that instant rwplay was their in earlier version of cricket as early as 2000.nice to see bigant surprised.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The spinner bowls well before the crease..Was he made to do that deliberately for the video as they have said earlier the bowling well before the crease will not get you an effective delivery??:)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Biggs was run out on the first ball. Bit too much cake there?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The spinner bowls well before the crease..Was he made to do that deliberately for the video as they have said earlier the bowling well before the crease will not get you an effective delivery??:)

Usually spin bowlers do it that way don't they? But here it must be user dictated as we have already been told.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Usually spin bowlers do it that way don't they? But here it must be user dictated as we have already been told.

Yes, right...Just wanted to ask Mikey about this as they make them perform so for the videos....Wanted to rectify whether a delivery not up to the full potential can also take a wicket as I thought that's not possible..:cheers

smasta

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I had actually stopped coming to this forum to control my craving for this game and it was really good that we were not getting anything from the game except some info and academy update. I had controlled myself well during this period but this video has started same thing again. Multiple disorders in one shot refreshing forum page every 5 min now, hands itching with PS3 controller in hand with blank screen in front of me, replaying all the videos released till now more than 50 times. :D ;)

ITS VERY PAINFUL WAIT FOR ME :mad

However brilliant video and incredibly realistic. Great Job ROSS and Team. :clap :clap
Now I'll have to try again to go back to hibernate mode until release. :wave :cheers

phani001

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good video....

If the bowler had celebrated watching the non striker getting run out, it would have been much better....bowler was looking at the wrong end and started celebrating.....

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
Wow!!! Sensational pick-up & throw by the close-in fieldsman to desperate dive by the batsman...the in-game features are getting more and more infectious day-by-day. Another thing which I noticed is the way the blade of the bat is lifted up in the air once the batter slides it in past the popping crease. Although some part of the blade was grounded and behind the line, still such technical innards will add never-seen-before realism to the game play, especially if it's a tight call and is referred to the TV umpire.

Couldn't thank Ross, Mike & Big Ant team more..we seem to have a winner in our hands :cheers

Ricco_M

Club Captain
Looking good BigAnt. The Level of detail in the animations of the players is fantastic- so realistic especially the way the batsman who is lying on the ground after being runout gets up on his feet to trudge off.

Really can't wait for its release :)

topanaris

School Cricketer
I really file like I'm being tortured watching these vids, I am actually close to tears typing this, this is such a thing of beauty and I cant have it.....its killing me..... it truly is....... how much longer must I suffer.....how much longer........ I hate myself.......

But seriously this is awesome, I think its obvious the person who made this game know and love the game, didn't you guys notice the end of the bat bouncing up on the dive, or how the ball ricochets of the stumps after the batsman is bowled. I was VERY critical of the fast bowlers run up, and after the explanations provided by Big Ant it grew on me, now the spinners delivery just looks picture perfect, I don't think it could be any better.

Tab84

School Cricketer
A front foot defensive yet he could not get that front foot out of the crease. Who was that appalling batsman?

Users who are viewing this thread