International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

Quick Question:
How to add created player to the Squad?

I'll talk as if your on PS3, if your XBOX I apologise. Go to customisation, then squad editor, then go to the team you want him in, select a player that you wish to replace with your created player and then press R3, then it will come up with the player pools, go across till you get to custom players and select your man, job done =D:happy:happy:happy

I'll talk as if your on PS3, if your XBOX I apologise. Go to customisation, then squad editor, then go to the team you want him in, select a player that you wish to replace with your created player and then press R3, then it will come up with the player pools, go across till you get to custom players and select your man, job done =D:happy:happy:happy

I have PS3 version. I'll give it a try as you mentioned.

Help with swing bowling

Hi, just looking for a little help on how to swing bowl in this game.

When you check the ball status etc, it will tell you if the ball is spinning and cutting but when i check swing it doesnt say anything or give a required % im guessing thats because the ball doesnt spin or cut but apart from overhead conditions being cloudy, how will i know when its swinging, what do i have to do ?

thanks

I've been asking for tips here as well mate but no-one seems to come forward, it's a shame really cause if there was a tips section then maybe more players would feel more confident in going online.

As for the spin all I gather it is R2 or L2 to put spin on (ps3) depending if you are doing an out swinger or in swinger. The only indicator you get is on the ball icon, it will show whether there is spin or not but not how much in a % or anything. As far as I know anyway.

You can swing the ball right from the word go in a match. It's reverse swing that is the trickier one and requires a certain amount of ball wear.

IC10

is IC10 game available on pc or is it coming for pc

You can swing the ball right from the word go in a match. It's reverse swing that is the trickier one and requires a certain amount of ball wear.

ok but i am finding it hard to notice if it swings or not, does it have to be cloudy conditions ? please give me any info you can

can anybody tell me if ic10 is avaible on pc or is there anyway to play on pc

How about you read your own post on this very page and then my answer to it.

Users who are viewing this thread