International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

I guess that guy just quit.

The bug is where a random disconnection happens, usually after a boundary. Every time I played Mark it would disconnect mid-way through the second innings.

Yeah, it was kind of suspect to me. Well at least it gives you an innings online then and not just a few minutes!

you wish!! lol And even if they put that into the next game, you just know they would have the pop up menu come up asking yes or no with a background of the pitch. And they would'nt even show you a reply or two of the delivery whilst you make your desision! That would be typical, to have a good idear but not to give it any thought! :mad

Quickly, for the 360 version of the game, two questions:

-- How do you choose to bowl over/around the wicket ?
-- How to edit the Australian/England squads ? As in, the players to change there name, etc.

More so with the latter, I had a quick check and couldn't really find anything.

Quickly, for the 360 version of the game, two questions:

-- How do you choose to bowl over/around the wicket ?
-- How to edit the Australian/England squads ? As in, the players to change there name, etc.

More so with the latter, I had a quick check and couldn't really find anything.

Question 1: If I remember, just using the left right buttons to switch and the second question: not possible at all. Maybe someone who has played this game more recently can give you some more help.

Cheers dutch, I don't know why I didn't think of that before :p

But yeah, with the 16 created player slots, I'd probably just use most of them for the Australian team. That'd make sense at least to edit the team.

Player Stats

Hello guys,
Im wanting to know if there is a website with player stats that I can use to make new players? Im new here so I hope you dont mind me asking :)

How do you play spin ?

I literally can't score a run and edge every other ball!

After a few overs of variable balls from the AI, they suddenly start bowling over after over of yorkers, which I find very hard to hit, anyone got any advice on this?

Q's

Can anyone tell me if there how to throw a direct hit on xbox360?

Also is it possible to change created players kit numbers?

It doesnt mater what delivery the AI throws at you. If you get perfect timing you'll hit it. Hense it is possible to hit back foot pulled/hooked yorkers. Its a big floor. As for the question about playing spin! I play spin very well. But again, its all in the timing. I'de say 2 seconds after the ball is released is the best time to press.

can action cam be used when u are using 2 controllers on the ps3?

Users who are viewing this thread