International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No way in hell. maybe you will get lucky with bigant's new cricket game coming.
If not buy a console and get the game.:noway

SM1990

School Cricketer
I just have one question;

I was just editing over other teams statistics to try and make it harder for when I play against them.

When I got to Scotland, I realised I had two Neil McCallum's on the team, and one of them was replacing a created name of Ezra Miller - I know that they do the names in alphabetical order, so that means this Miller guy isn't Neil McCallum; does anyone know who it's actually meant to be?

ed farms

School Cricketer
To edges actually carry to the slip cordon in this game!?

That was definately the most frustrating and unrealistic part of ashes 09.

jannypan

School Cricketer
in t20 matches my players keep going for lbw cos pakistan keep bowling yorkers how do i bat with yourkers

timchrist984

Club Captain
You do know that question was asked on page 1 of this thread!

My advice is play earlier rather than later, play straight, don't play aggressive shots until you are settled.

hellboy656

School Cricketer
hey i have just tryed that and it does not work so where you i find the player i have made if he is not in the squad for any of the games but when i go to edit squad he is there piz help me:yes

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
hey can u please give a roster for PS3 with the correct names for team players please !

DragonSlayer

School Cricketer
Hey, I just go this game and when i play, everytime the cpu gives me a catching opportunity they always dive when they catch it, I was just woundering if this always happens when you catch the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread