International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

Question; Is it true that there is a planned release of IC2011 just before the world cup??

NO! There is a codemasters game being released at world cup time, but its not done by trickstar so it wont be IC2011. Its fully licensed too! But here's the bummer for us non pc gamers.................Its going to be PC only! :doh

gamers.................Its going to be PC only! :doh

no it WILL NEVER BE PC ONLY !!!!
it was said by zapak ceo that they have plans for pc game ALSO in 2011 wc it meant that it will also release on pc unlike ic10

no it WILL NEVER BE PC ONLY !!!!
it was said by zapak ceo that they have plans for pc game ALSO in 2011 wc it meant that it will also release on pc unlike ic10

Sorry for saying what was on the website at the time! I shant answer peoples comments again!

Please do mate, your the only one who gives good feedback on this forum.

Notice how such a simple comment sparks such jealousy?! It wouldnt quite have sounded the same if watson would have said....."please dont, you and him and him and him and him and the other guy and that bloke on tuesdays and that guy with the tash and the other guy are the only ones that give feedback"!!! Get over it, he was just being polite. And if i remember captain oz, the only comment i have EVER gotten from you, was one that was offensive because i made a spelling mistake!!

Alright lads, didn't mean to offend any of you guys. Lets all just calm down and celebrate the fact that this new cricket game from big ant studios might be the holy grail we have all been calling for :)

Notice how such a simple comment sparks such jealousy?! It wouldnt quite have sounded the same if watson would have said....."please dont, you and him and him and him and him and the other guy and that bloke on tuesdays and that guy with the tash and the other guy are the only ones that give feedback"!!! Get over it, he was just being polite. And if i remember captain oz, the only comment i have EVER gotten from you, was one that was offensive because i made a spelling mistake!!

Offensive. Boo hoo.
We've been discussing this game for years before you boys registered, so don't get all precious. Be thankful I'm at least teaching you how to spell.

:laugh

We need some more info from big ant before we tear each other to pieces

I'm still in the process of trying to get it to ideal but what i would suggest is as follows: Timing 100%, Judgement 100% Placement 90-100%, Strength lower slightly, Running speed lower to around 50%

this is how I set the top 6/7 batsmen for the AI. It obviously means juggling other stats around, so i will decrease bowling stats if they are not a bowler, running speed for both batting and fielding, throwing distance by quite a lot, and throwing accuracy. I also try to give the AI a high rating for either reflex or outfield catching( preferably both but there are not usually enough available points) in an attempt to prevent so high amount of dropped catches.
Hope that helps, any further questions regarding feel free to ask. Oh yeah also don't use England or Aus to bowl with unless you are prepared to create yr own players as they seem to be far too good for the other teams

I only tried online a few days ago on this due to hearing it was pointless trying! But i was curious and went on to see what happened. I managed to find a player and set up a test match. I bowled 3 or 4 overs of pace and all was fine. I then bowled an over with swann and took 3 wickets and conceeded 1 run in the over. The game then said "connection to player lost" or somthing like that, but from my experiences with ashes 2009, thats just the norm when you do well against someone. So is that actually the bug? Thats the only time ive ever been able to find a player, so couldnt try any more games online. Does it just disconect at random times for no reason ALL the time?!
If anyone would like to meet up and try a match ide be more than happy to, just reply on here or send a PM.

Last edited:
I guess that guy just quit.

The bug is where a random disconnection happens, usually after a boundary. Every time I played Mark it would disconnect mid-way through the second innings.

Users who are viewing this thread