International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

sorry guys ,i opened a another Thread in ....
btw Friend863,please Edit the first post with official information :)

go to hell codies :mad::mad::mad::mad::brickwall
now for a game i have to buy ps3 or xbox although i will try to convince my parents also i will be 14 yrs on 15 oct so i will ask them either ps3 or xbox as gift when the game is released.
but codies this not the right direction to go niether ps3 or xbox is moddable so play with generic kits no patches planetcricket can do nothing for the game execpt maybe roster it is the worst news i have heard and ea has no intrest in making a cricket game and codies go the console way so the next time we will be playing the game with all real team kits faces etc is either taoc which wont have too good graphics or
2-
images
yrs when codies get icc all teams license and then loot us with a 100$ game
i dont know wtf codies decided to take this step:facepalm

sachin_rocks added 9 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

just saw the pics its just ashes 2009 with srk's t20 ,green odi and kabookas england odi kit codies murdabad and wish abbh gives us a full featured big editor that lets us edit everything and even gameplay so we have a unofficialy fully licensed game with good gameplay.

Going by news, IC 10 will only have new Action Cam feature, updated fake name roster with England kit update, nothing more. They dont even change any commentator, leave the gameplay, graphics.

Just saw the announcement and the screen shots as well. WTF? Same graphics, only a promise of new gameplay, and most of all, no PC version? No thanks Codies, you just lost a customer for you...

Just saw the announcement and the screen shots as well. WTF? Same graphics, only a promise of new gameplay, and most of all, no PC version? No thanks Codies, you just lost a customer for you...

so we ae dependent on you and abbh to fully crack ashes gameplay and ability to add stadiums,faces,bats.:hpraise:hpraise

Thanks a lot for ditching us :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise the very last thing that was expected by you :sarcasm

just saw the pics its just ashes 2009 with srk's t20 ,green odi and kabookas england odi kit codies murdabad and wish abbh gives us a full featured big editor that lets us edit everything and even gameplay so we have a unofficialy fully licensed game with good gameplay.

Wow no pressure there....seriously, some of you guys on this forum are unbelievable. Just demanding all kinds of sh!t left right and centre. If I was a programmer on this forum I wouldnt tell anyone of anything Im working on because Id know no matter what I do, some fools wont be satisfied until you physically give them the real incarnation of cricket wrapped up in a box with a nice red bow on top.

Some of the comments I read on here are absolutely MENTAL.

Wow no pressure there....seriously, some of you guys on this forum are unbelievable. Just demanding all kinds of sh!t left right and centre. If I was a programmer on this forum I wouldnt tell anyone of anything Im working on because Id know no matter what I do, some fools wont be satisfied until you physically give them the real incarnation of cricket wrapped up in a box with a nice red bow on top.

I am just wishing idiot:mad: :doh couldnt i wish my hero abbh to make a full verson of the editor and there aint a law in the world which stops me wishing oh maybe in sa things are different file a case against me.:rtfl
and you have this atitude because you aint a programmer. u do nothing for others ok:facepalm

Agreed, you can understand peoples dissapointment, but the demands and requests of some are just way off the richter scale. It is just so sad that year after year I can pick up at least two good quality football games but have to patch a 5 year old cricket game to have any sense of playing cricket on the computer.

No effin epic game is going to make me buy a crapsole. Thank you Codies, you've just lost another PC customer. :mad:

So the codies and ea are not making cricket games on PC anymore so is this the end of Cricket games on PC?

Considering there is no info about Trine and Cricket Life will never release so does it mean we wont see any cricket game on PC?

So the codies and ea are not making cricket games on PC anymore so is this the end of Cricket games on PC?

Considering there is no info about Trine and Cricket Life will never release so does it mean we wont see any cricket game on PC?
look like we have to wait, it will come to Pc!!other Wise they will lose a Huge customer in Sub Continent and Europe :spy
May Be

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread