International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

First off, OHHH YEAH! :banana2

Second, even if its just patched AC09, with BETTER commentry, better online (Player Rating, Proper STAT TRACKING, punishment for quitters) They've pretty much JUST made an Ashes 10.

You don't exactly see a world full of difference between Fifa releasing every year. They're all just mostly minor gameplay adds+better presentation and online every time.

So I'm just glad a cricket game is coming this year. Buy this game if you want EA to see the market and develop something official for 2011 World Cup, even if you don't own a freakin' PS3/X360 lol

Params7 added 14 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Nice to see a developer ditching the disabled PC-gaming and concentrating on whats important, actual gaming machines. No I don't wish to get involved in a PC-Console debate, I'm merely stating that its good to see a developer getting away from a dead business in PC gaming.

I don't actually care if its just repackaged with better gaming, as I know full well most of us here will get it, and you're all moaning for the sakes of it, well I say all but obviously is just you PC-fanboys...

Cannot wait for the neg reps I'm gunna get for this post :)

Yeah maybe this year they aren't making a PC version because while modding is there, its also pirated alot and doesn't generate enough revenue. PS3 players have no way to pirate games, X360 does but you can't play online and it voids your warranty, not a smart thing to do on a system that has a failure rate of 50% out of the box.

Last edited:
So, Codies are now going to start playing 'ditch the PC', are they? :mad:

Edit: It looks exactly like Ashes 2009 and that wasn't exactly perfect when it came to the graphics.

Oh wait:facepalm:facepalm

it is Officially announced,and it is Not coming to PC
| | Codemasters

Thanks you Codies :mad:

Codies, you can go take a running jump off the White Cliffs of Dover! :mad:

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Nice to see a developer ditching the disabled PC-gaming and concentrating on whats important, actual gaming machines. No I don't wish to get involved in a PC-Console debate, I'm merely stating that its good to see a developer getting away from a dead business in PC gaming.

I don't actually care if its just repackaged with better gaming, as I know full well most of us here will get it, and you're all moaning for the sakes of it, well I say all but obviously is just you PC-fanboys...

Never heard of a 'gaming PC'? That's a PC that's dedicated to games - I call that a gaming machine, not sure about everyone else. :sarcasm PC gaming isn't dead, and no matter how much you want it to die, it won't, not with digital purchasing like Steam around. The PS3 and Xbox 360 are already years behind the times!

Last edited:
Yea really mad they are not making a pc version :mad: sucks :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah maybe this year they aren't making a PC version because while modding is there, its also pirated alot and doesn't generate enough revenue. PS3 players have no way to pirate games, X360 does but you can't play online and it voids your warranty, not a smart thing to do on a system that has a failure rate of 50% out of the box.

What about Steam only activation?

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Whats up with no one owning a 360 or PS3? Gaming is a far better experience on the consoles than the PS3. Hopefully they have a far more updated, and realistic squads. More realistic AI, and well just try and make things more realistic codies.

That's why whenever any of my console owning friends plays the PC version of a game, they have to concede that by and large, versions are superior on PC, isn't it?

Never mind, it looks exactly like Ashes 2009, so it'll probably play that way as well, and we've already got the beta patches for that game.

I do feel for the PC gamers a bit, sure AC09 was pirated to the max but its not as if Codemasters even tried to prevent it. I mean no cdkey ffs. They got what they deserved.

PC GAMING IS NOT DEAD!!:mad:
Two effIng companies gave Devs Huge Money to Murder Pc Gaming
BTW
Actual Gaming Machine?(Ps3 and 360?),I Cant Stop Laughing :laugh:laugh

Tbh guys, I believe PC users made up about 5% of the sales for the last game so it's no wonder why they aren't making a PC version this year. I remember reading it somewhere on here last year.

Considering I don't have a cricket game I'll definitely be buying this if it's fixed all the problems the patches were meant to fix last year. It'd be great if it was implementing the Playstation Move but it's probably to early to do that.

Also, am I the only one who thought this was ICC 2010 when they first saw the screenshots?

Last edited:
Tbh guys, I believe PC users made up about 5% of the sales for the last game so it's no wonder why they aren't making a PC version this year. I remember reading it somewhere on here last year.
it was said by Rob,I guess
But the Pc version was in Chart of top 10 Best Selling Games for 3 weeks in that Time(uk Chart),And they said Pc version Made only 5%,Do i have Believe this :facepalm

it was said by Rob,I guess
But the Pc version was in Chart of top 10 Best Selling Games for 3 weeks in that Time(uk Chart),And they said Pc version Made only 5%,Do i have Believe this :facepalm

Compared to consoles PC gaming numbers really are that low. BFBC2 is the biggest FPS release on the planet after CoD MW2 (which broke all Day1 entertainment sales records), and according to a recent report only 16% of players are PC users. More than 50% are X360, and rest belong to PS3.

Considering Battlefield is a franchise that was born on the PC, has better graphics and other features not in consoles, also lower priced, its disappointing don't you think?

And yeah Ashes 09 I could download and play online like that, there was no piracy prevention. At first I thought they were just trying to establish a fanbase by getting as many people to play but guess not when they didn't announce a PC version today.

I really feel they should have, maybe we will see a PC release but a delayed one?

PC GAMING IS NOT DEAD!!:mad:
Two effIng companies gave Devs Huge Money to Murder Pc Gaming
BTW
Actual Gaming Machine?(Ps3 and 360?),I Cant Stop Laughing :laugh:laugh

PC gaming will die out due to the rife plagiarism in Asia. There is no other way its going to happen, companies will put less and less money into PC gaming.

I say good on Codemasters, take the leap and stop losing money to thief's! If it hurts the small percentage of PC users when it comes to this game, do it! They should buy a gaming CONSOLE, its what they're made for!

And yes the PS3/Xbox 360 may have hardware from a few years ago, but hear me here when I say,

Console gaming will soon be where the majority of games will be aimed at.

Considering I don't have a cricket game I'll definitely be buying this if it's fixed all the problems the patches were meant to fix last year. It'd be great if it was implementing the Playstation Move but it's probably to early to do that.

Also, am I the only one who thought this was ICC 2010 when they first saw the screenshots?

Your first bit sums my words up well :)

And YES about the ICC2010, I thought, "fliping hell, they've done a bit of work :eek:"

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Man Check the Stats page Of Bfbc2,Number of Pc Players >>>all console Combined

LOL - I'll quote exactly what he said, and prove you're so wrong its funny,

"Noticed on Kotaku that this post was taken the wrong way. The PC had more players than either console not more than both consoles combined."

LOL - I'll quote exactly what he said, and prove you're so wrong its funny,

"Noticed on Kotaku that this post was taken the wrong way. The PC had more players than either console not more than both consoles combined."
He had Edited the Post :facepalm,I should have Read before posting it:facepalm

PC gaming will die out due to the rife plagiarism in Asia. There is no other way its going to happen, companies will put less and less money into PC gaming.

I say good on Codemasters, take the leap and stop losing money to thief's! If it hurts the small percentage of PC users when it comes to this game, do it! They should buy a gaming CONSOLE, its what they're made for!

And yes the PS3/Xbox 360 may have hardware from a few years ago, but hear me here when I say,

Console gaming will soon be where the majority of games will be aimed at.

I love Crapsole Fan-boys :banana2,This Guys hates Other Platform(read Pc) more than anything Else :happy(dont Take it Personally :).)
i am done with this War/Hate,you guys will never understand.
But Codies,you just Lost a Customer.

Last edited:
Man, lets close this can of worms. Consoles didn't get Cricket Revolution PC doesn't get IC 10. Even stevens :D

Users who are viewing this thread