International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

No I have this attitude because Im not some selfish and inconsiderate fool. I dont have to be a programmer to understand when people's requests are bordering on fanatical and completely implausible.

I understand that in India cricket is like a freekin religion so Id have to bare with your ridiculous wishes and requests because it comes with the territory, but seriously. Sometimes you guys have to be realistic and stop expecting others to grant your every wish.

Im sure Abbh is doing his best and working his ass off to get a proper editor out. Try to be less fanatical and have some insight.
i dont want to ruin this thread with our fight any way i just wished that abbh can do this niether did i say this to him.just it was what a pc owner cricket lover 's last hope ok please do not reply again this issue is done and dusted now no more fuss:)

sachin_rocks added 15 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Man, lets close this can of worms. Consoles didn't get Cricket Revolution PC doesn't get IC 10. Even stevens :D

Cricket revoultion was the crapiest video game i have ever played and ic 2010 the best cricket game ever seen and no way a small company from pakistan could make games for all platforms as they had less resources less money ok.
but codemaster is a video game giant they have the resources,money also most games before this have been released on all platforms so why sudden desicion also even if i buy ps3 or xbox 360 niether of them are moddable:mad:

Logical decision from Codies. I won't be buying this though, I don't want to waste my money on yet another incredibly unrealistic game.

@sachin_rocks: Looks like you judge games only on graphics :laugh . Oh how I laugh at you.

@Simbazz: Totally agree man. Gaming isn't a cheap hobby, if people want to play games, they have to be prepared to buy the damn game.

@guddu: PS3 and 360 aren't gaming systems? Joke of the year :rtfl .

Logical decision from Codies. I won't be buying this though, I don't want to waste my money on yet another incredibly unrealistic game.

@sachin_rocks: Looks like you judge games only on graphics :laugh . Oh how I laugh at you.

ashes 2009 gameplay is good ai pacing and field setings need improvement which for surely will be improved bownling is the best in cricket games and since ic 2010 is sequel it will have all the positives and bug reduced and graphic detail is fabulous ok thats why i was saying and if there was an xbox or ps3 emulator on pc then definetly i would buy the original game of ps3 or xbox also

Bowling has never been nailed in any cricket game.

Honestly, IGN says this is out in Q2 2010, that's hardly any time at all for more features, and commercial companies such as Codies have proved that user feedback isn't important at all, so very little bugfixes will occur IMO.

More graphics isn't needed when the gameplay is so shoddy. When I heard of this, I was actually hoping that they may pull their act together as far as gameplay goes.

Plus, there are really no modes, even BLIC had so many modes.

@guddu: PS3 and 360 aren't gaming systems? Joke of the year .
you want to Start a platform war? :p
Anyways i hope The Game will Deliver Atleast a good Gameplay and a Ingame Stat Tracking :)

Last edited:
i hope they do more about online play
add some options for saving online games along with creating tournaments like fifa or nba games
also lag needs to be addressed
not to mention quitters and stats tracking
i also think there should be option for hard or for that matter very hard mode in online

i don think that offline mode can be much fun since however hard they make it
after some time every one will exploit the AI and it will be boring

only reason AC09 is still being played is online
since human players think like cricketers

I have a lot to say about the current PC vs. Console debate but I'd prefer if it were in the thread in the technology forums, which is where I'm heading right now...

you want to Start a platform war? :p
Anyways i hope The Game will Deliver Atleast a good Gameplay and a Ingame Stat Tracking :)

I'd rather not :p . But that statement was false to the limit, 360 and PS3 are definitely serious gaming machines.

Better in game stat tracking would be great, as would better gameplay.

A problem I had when I was interested in FIFA, was that lots of the features from the PS2, so previous releases of the game, were not on the PS3 and 360.

I have the same problem here, that lots of things from pre-Ashes aren't there, like Classic matches, classic players, licensed WC and Champions Trophy, etc.

I personally quite liked BLC 2005 and 2007, they were pretty good, and these extra modes themselves helped me for a little while to forget about the slog fest that it was to an extent.

So I do see a lot of potential in this series. But I just hope it's met soon enough.

are there any ps3 or xbox emulator for PC ?!

Even i asked this question as soon as i heard that it is not gonna release on pc nut i got the answer expected no there isnt and will not be as ps3 and xbox have a very high spec equal to a gaming pc woth 3-4 lac rupeess and even with a machine like that making an emulator is not possible:(

I am not against consoles but I now really wish Cricket Life comes. Acc to their site, it says it will release in decemeber this year and if there is no delay it gonna become best cricket game with high graphics better than AC09, Online, career mode, 40 3D Stadia and all many new features which any cricket game doesn't hope and hopefully best gameplay too. I just hope it releases as it's PC only and not going to available on consoles :D. If it releases and become big hit then we may see more cricket games on PC in few years.

They said it'll be multi-platform because of the delay. Plus if the graphics aremuch better than Ashes, you may need a gaming PC.

Users who are viewing this thread