International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

don't know wether this is good or bad news tbh , if ic2010 is just a patched ac2009 then this is bad making us pay another ?30-?40 to fix bugs , if they put some more features in specially online then i'll be well happy.

theres so much to fix from the last game tho , but i still enjoy playing it

didnt someone of this forum have some imput into the game/ or got to play test very early on ? barmy army? will you get to do the same this time round ?

ic2010 should be a great cricket game if things are done right , they have a solid platform to build from .....just fix the bugs! pleaseeeeeeeeee

So no PC version for this game
Gr8
SO now i would never get to play this game
instead of introducing something that can stop piracy they just dropped the title from the PC
this is a loser approach from codies
that is not how a company makes their goodwill
A good company tries to make their customers happy , no matter how they do it.
Goodwill is more important than profit
There are so many games out there
they are not scared of piracy
they also release their titles in almost every platform available

Bad approach
Codies can't fight piracy they showed this
They ended up in a loser side
Thank you very much codies

and yes codies should not forget
that their first cricket title was started with BLC 99 and at time PC made it a popular game
and i played that game on PC as well as on PS1

Last edited:
67557d1268925187-preview-screenshots-international-cricket-2010-264325.jpg

Styris Cam :p

I have kind of a good news for Xbox 360 owners,
I mailed Codemasters asking if the game will be region locked like Ashes Cricket 2009. Here is what they replied-

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning International Cricket 2010.

Unfortunately we do not have full details of the release of International Cricket 2010 at this stage. However we expect that it will not be region locked.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02173708

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

Has this email helped? Let us know at Codemasters Customer Services Feedback Form
Your feedback is important to us – particularly if it can help other customers - and we welcome any comments that you might have. NOTE that this form cannot be used to obtain further assistance.

Join CodeM free: Codemasters US CodeM members page | sign up

Want to work on the next generation of Codemasters games and help set the standard? Check out the jobs list here: Codemasters

Info

anyone with any updates or news on the following .. have not visited planet cricket very regularly. So please let me know if you have info on these

1. Trine's Cricket 10 , or any EA sports Cricket coming soon

2. Where is Cricket Life ... beta testing results or reviews ..any videos

3. Art of Cricket ??

4. I could not play ashes 09 on x box becz of the region lock...so will that be the case again this time with the IC 2010

They said it'll be multi-platform because of the delay. Plus if the graphics aremuch better than Ashes, you may need a gaming PC.
Dude, take any PC bought in the last 1-3 years, add a $70 video card (9600GT) [Might be around $80-$85 for some OEM's) and bang, you have that "gaming PC". The term is sooo misleading...

So no PC version for this game
Gr8
SO now i would never get to play this game
instead of introducing something that can stop piracy they just dropped the title from the PC
this is a loser approach from codies
that is not how a company makes their goodwill
A good company tries to make their customers happy , no matter how they do it.
Goodwill is more important than profit
There are so many games out there
they are not scared of piracy
they also release their titles in almost every platform available

Bad approach
Codies can't fight piracy they showed this
They ended up in a loser side
Thank you very much codies

Why was that post written in verse? :laugh

I agree with you though. With things like Steam around, the devs have no excuses now not to release games on the PC.

MasterBlaster76 added 6 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

I do feel for the PC gamers a bit, sure AC09 was pirated to the max but its not as if Codemasters even tried to prevent it. I mean no cdkey ffs. They got what they deserved.

They should've released it on Steam. As you said, no Cd Key? That's just stupid.

Man, lets close this can of worms. Consoles didn't get Cricket Revolution PC doesn't get IC 10. Even stevens :D

Yeps, like they're the same sort of game, aren't they? CR is a low key independent game, whereas IC 10 is coming from a major games developer. :sarcasm

As for getting a console for games, there are far too many genres of games that either don't come out on consoles, or are utter crap.

Smart choice not releasing on PC. Im pretty sure most the people who say they've lost a fan on here would have just pirated it anyway. Hopefully they've got some of the transmission employees onboard. Developing on PC always holds a game back and im glad they've taken this step. Sadly PC games are no longer economically viable so until people stop pirating theres no way back.

With things like Steam around, the devs have no excuses now not to release games on the PC.
But steam games can also be pirated see cricket revoultion it has been pirated
and in future if all consoles gets hacked to play pirated games then will the games will not be published or there will be no game :whatWTF

Last edited:
No editing of england or australia again "comprehensive player editor lets you create your own character and a squad editor enables you to edit the name, appearance and attributes of all players featuring in the expanded roster of 16 nations. "

Users who are viewing this thread