International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

pirate_booty_shorts.jpg

Wooohoooo....my undies!!!

I genuinely believe this thread is heading down a dark road here, I can only sea it getting worse.

Not a pirate reference but close enough.

yeah, it keeps those pirate haters at bay...

What's the point of going out of your way to say that you "hate" pirates? Big deal. It's like saying you hate vegetable lasagne. So bloody what. Nobody else needs to know it.

I genuinely believe this thread is heading down a dark road here, I can only sea it getting worse.

Not a pirate reference but close enough.

Reminds me of one of my favourite "Half Man, Half Biscuit" songs:

"The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Is The Lights Of An Oncoming Train"

Last edited by a moderator:
Typing Like This Is Surprisingly Tasking To Read.

Not saying anything negative about you Dutch mate, hell I'm in love with you, just making an observation.

Typing Like This Is Surprisingly Tasking To Read.

Not saying anything negative about you Dutch mate, hell I'm in love with you, just making an observation.

I love you too: it was because it is the title of a song. I Wont Do It Again!:p

I love you too: it was because it is the title of a song. I Wont Do It Again!:p

:sarcasm

To be as cool as you Dutchy would take me years of practise, instead I'll continue my path of piratism! Y'Arghhh

The bottom line about game pirating is what hMarka has already said - if a game developer is stupid enough not to try and protect it's copyright, then they deserve to be pirated.

Honestly, I think some of the staff involved in cricket game development are simpletons.

lget5010%252Bhomer-simpson-stupid-like-a-fox-the-simpsons-poster-card.jpg

I am glad that they are not releasing on PC which means there won't be too many Indians and Pakis playing online with their dial up connections and pirate copies.

He has a point to a certain extent, anytime I played a random Indian/Pakistani they quit 99% of the time. I always though 786 was a clan of quitters until someone told me that it means their Pakistani. Try your luck, play any random with a 786 tag or an Indian sounding name and they will quit if they are losing 99% of the time.

786 is used as a substitute for "Bismillah" in Pakistan - why this tradition ever started, who knows.

The only significance behind it is that 786 is the total value of the letters of "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" in Arabic.

But my point to Punjabi Killa is he's acting as if he isn't Pakistani / Indian, which as far as I'm concerned he clearly is.

Users who are viewing this thread