International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

I think he is an Indian immigrant to Australia, to be fair his point was about the Internet connections, I brought up the quitters. He does have a point, playing video games with people on 512k is no fun and especially in cricket

Well he is generalizing about our internet connections (which most people can't do anything about)

Just wait till I get the game on Xbox, I'm going to turn on about 30 torrents, throttle my connection down to 28.8k, and then play you Punjabi Killa.

I'll show you what a real "Paki" connection is like.

He does have a point, playing video games with people on 512k is no fun and especially in cricket
Considering how rubbish our internet is, no Australian can whinge about people in other countries having slow connections.

Who am I? I am Indian Punjabi and my adopted country is Australia.

I am ranked number on Xbox and in the top 20 on PS3. I am talking from good experience, Pakis can not take their defeat, they will quit at the last moment when just about to lose.

From my experience Australia is not a racist country it is only your local media beat it up to be a racist country.

Your comments also show that Pakis will do anything to win, Afridi eating cricket ball for example! You are probably already doing the torrent thing; you are so sick and pathetic.

Who am I? I am Indian Punjabi and my adopted country is Australia.

I am ranked number on Xbox and in the top 20 on PS3. I am talking from good experience, Pakis can not take their defeat, they will quit at the last moment when just about to lose.

From my experience Australia is not a racist country it is only your local media beat it up to be a racist country.

Your comments also show that Pakis will do anything to win, Afridi eating cricket ball for example! You are probably already doing the torrent thing; you are so sick and pathetic.

Mind your tongue. Its not our local media that trumps up racism in Australia. Mostly Indian Student were stabbed there and Indian Media highlighted the problem of racism In Australia. There was hardly any mention of it here in Pakistani Media. You have a grudge against Pakistanis and that is very obvious. Mods should take note of his slander.

Look Pakistan's media airs whatever India produces. I won't go into details of the attack you mentioned because there are so many different forums on the internet, it is only a cricket forum.

Getting back to the topic, I don't have any grudges against Pakistan or its people. The point I was trying to make was that I have a played a lot of online games against players from Pakistan and I can safely say 9/10 will quit when losing.

Piracy is also a problem in both coutries that is why I am glad that it is not coming out on PC. It will be nice that the developers of the game get paid for their work.

Stop Piracy! Stop Fighting!
The whole world is a family.:cool:

Getting back to the topic, I don't have any grudges against Pakistan or its people. The point I was trying to make was that I have a played a lot of online games against players from Pakistan and I can safely say 9/10 will quit when losing.

I think you should mind your language and don't directly attack pakistan and let me tell you whenever i have played against indians 10 out of 10 times they quit when they see defeat coming there way.

Attachments

• Indian Quitted.JPG
    Indian Quitted.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Indian quitted 3.JPG
    Indian quitted 3.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Indian quitter.JPG
    Indian quitter.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 31
  • indian quitter 96 target.JPG
    indian quitter 96 target.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 24
  • indiannn quitter.JPG
    indiannn quitter.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Indian looser 175 target quitted  7-6.JPG
    Indian looser 175 target quitted 7-6.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Quitter.JPG
    Quitter.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Stop Fighting!

Stop Fighting!

lame.jpg

Perphaps you were using torrents to manipulate the lag.

Perhaps you remeber quiting on me when you were loosing. just a reminder, this guy had the lowest rating on xbox360 because of his quiting and unsporting habbits. i wasnt going to say anything but now you have pointed out Pakistan and i couldnt resist showing your two face to people. Here is a proof people, judge it yourself. just look at the stars he has got. You get one star only if you are really really bad. enough said.

Attachments

• x+Punjabi+Killa.png
    x+Punjabi+Killa.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread