International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Perhaps you remeber quiting on me when you were loosing. just a reminder, this guy had the lowest rating on xbox360 because of his quiting and unsporting habbits. i wasnt going to say anything but now you have pointed out Pakistan and i couldnt resist showing your two face to people. Here is a proof people, judge it yourself. just look at the stars he has got. You get one star only if you are really really bad. enough said.

Well there you have it. I hope he learns to think before speaking.

Perhaps you remeber quiting on me when you were loosing. just a reminder, this guy had the lowest rating on xbox360 because of his quiting and unsporting habbits. i wasnt going to say anything but now you have pointed out Pakistan and i couldnt resist showing your two face to people. Here is a proof people, judge it yourself. just look at the stars he has got. You get one star only if you are really really bad. enough said.

My 9 year old cousin has more gamerpoints than him.

It's been sent off so hopefully today or tomorrow.

Great. Looking forward to their replies. As with everyone I am curious to hear whether we can expect a game that isn't just the patched Ashes 09. I am sure they will have taken note of the sentiments of most forum members and to be fair to "them" they have always been willing to listen and adapt.

Who am I? I am Indian Punjabi and my adopted country is Australia.

I am ranked number on Xbox and in the top 20 on PS3. I am talking from good experience, Pakis can not take their defeat, they will quit at the last moment when just about to lose.

From my experience Australia is not a racist country it is only your local media beat it up to be a racist country.

Your comments also show that Pakis will do anything to win, Afridi eating cricket ball for example! You are probably already doing the torrent thing; you are so sick and pathetic.
:laugh

As it seems to me, you play / played the game mostly on Xbox 360 and PS3.

If Pakistanis are such pirates, you probably didn't meet a single one on there since all of us are pirates.

Secondly, your point (or lack of one) about Pakistan's media is laughable. We don't air what I would call the nonsense the Indian media (there are some respectable sources, while others' newspapers are worth using for toilet paper) for the most part.

Thirdly, I would only use torrents to piss the hell out of you, not to win. It would be very amusing for me (and I think most everyone else on this forum would find it amusing as well considering that it would be you - the "#1 AC2009 player on all formats")

Since you're such an honest player yourself as well.

Users who are viewing this thread