International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Some serious epic facepalm @ EA Sports if they don't take advantage of the cricket craze next year.

Yup agreed and with the fact that Codies are not entertaining PC users with IC 2010 it would be a major opportunity wasted :facepalm

Steve S.

I think it's one of the biggest missed opportunities ever that someone doesn't invest in a serioulsy good cricket game each year. Billions of fans out there. It's not a fetish.

Woah Reliance just bought 50% of Codemasters

Big news for Indian gaming scene :

Indian conglomerate cracks 50% of Codemasters - News at GameSpot

Params7 added 6 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Just so you guys know who they are, Reliance owns Mumbai Indians, as well as the rights to IPL
PC Release Confirm Of IC2010,Mark my Words :p and also IPl will be included in IC10.;)

I doubt it ^

This acquisition will not affect IC10, but future titles. Things do not move so fast in the corportate world.

This acquisition will not affect IC10, but future titles. Things do not move so fast in the corportate world.
hmm,Ipl may Not be Included in IC 10,Ic10 may come for PC,because Reliance will not miss this opportunity,But still It is a Big news For Indian Gaming Community :banana2

Just so you guys know who they are, Reliance owns Mumbai Indians, as well as the rights to IPL :p

Correction. They don't own "rights to the IPL", they (through their venture BigTV) own direct-to-home (DTH) broadcast rights for the IPL for the next 4 years. Two very different things.

Also BTW, Mumbai Indians is owned by Mukesh Ambani's Reliance and not Anil Ambanis. Basically the group that acquired 50% of codemasters does not own Mumbai Indians.

Perhaps you remeber quiting on me when you were loosing. just a reminder, this guy had the lowest rating on xbox360 because of his quiting and unsporting habbits. i wasnt going to say anything but now you have pointed out Pakistan and i couldnt resist showing your two face to people. Here is a proof people, judge it yourself. just look at the stars he has got. You get one star only if you are really really bad. enough said.

You dont want to start your old war with me again!

You were crap when I played you and I bet you are still crap!

That is not even my tag, lol. Go show my real rating.

x Punjabi Killa added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

There is no pc game

Wow that is a news!

Last edited:

Punjabi killa = "That is not even my tag, lol. Go show my real rating".

Do you remeber saying the following when kabooka first pointed out your star rating to you.....after that you told us you changed your gamer tag on xbox360....if i am lying then do you want me to prove that as i can copy paste your earlier comments where you admitted changing your gamer id?, however below are your words when we first pointed our your gamer tag to you.

"I have never worried about star rating, admittedly I am a bit of an arrogant person that is the reason for my low ranking. I play it hard I prefer to stay that way.

Not many like the Australian cricket team for the same reason. My view is that you can either have a rating or a top ranked player, I have made my choice and you have yours".

I am really interested to see what you have to say now. are you still lol?

Last edited:
I was visiting the official website of IC 2010 yesterday which is www.playcricket2010.com and I found is interesting. There were few more details about the game but now the site is not working. It's redirecting to Cricket page at Codemasters' website.

Punjabi killa = "That is not even my tag, lol. Go show my real rating".
Do you remeber saying the following when kabooka first pointed out your star rating to you.....after that you told us you changed your gamer tag on xbox360....if i am lying then do you want me to prove that as i can copy paste your earlier comments where you admitted changing your gamer id?, however below are your words when we first pointed our your gamer tag to you.
QUOTE]

this is 100% true
punjabi is a quitter changed his name to terminator or whatever because the punjabi name contained the lowest reputable star ranking in xbox live history
ur a joke punjabi and always will be to the purist community of ashes 2009

I was visiting the official website of IC 2010 yesterday which is www.playcricket2010.com and I found is interesting. There were few more details about the game but now the site is not working. It's redirecting to Cricket page at Codemasters' website.

what more details? do you reember them?

That's enough about ratings and quitting, unless you are discussing it in the context of what IC010 will do and not about members. Anyone who continues that discussion will be infracted.

Users who are viewing this thread