International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

The whole thing looks just like AC09, although i did see one edge. Perhaps the patched AC. Oh well.

Mmm, I agree but it did seem to be more fluent. The screenshot with the fieldsetting looks promising as it looks about 40 times more effective than the tripe in AC09.

After seeing all the information released today I have no doubt we are getting the patched Ac09. Look at the screenies, some of them I can replicate right now on AC09 :facepalm

Meh, even if its patched AC09 a little improved its good enough, like I said before you don't get see a worldwide of difference between all other sports games that releases every year. Besides the action cam looks interesting, they should release a gameplay vid on it.

Just hope now we see a positive response for quitters problem and stats tracking now, that's all that is remaining.

Meh, even if its patched AC09 a little improved its good enough, like I said before you don't get see a worldwide of difference between all other sports games that releases every year. Besides the action cam looks interesting, they should release a gameplay vid on it.

Just hope now we see a positive response for quitters problem and stats tracking now, that's all that is remaining.

Honestly if they can figure this out then I will be satisfied. Either way I am buying this game, I buy all cricket games that are released to support the market. (Except management games)

Well after years of research they have finally cracked it. I can't believe it: a stump came out of the ground! Oh my god! This game is already better.......................can't wait for the official reviews!:p

Well after years of research they have finally cracked it. I can't believe it: a stump came out of the ground! Oh my god! This game is already better.......................can't wait for the official reviews!:p

Sometimes you can knock out all three...

Id hang on for the PC reviews, either the official PC one or reviews from some of the harsher critics on here.

Absolutely no point in "official" reviews from IGN and the lot, they usually do not know enough about cricket to properly critique a game.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Sometimes you can knock out all three...

:happy

After seeing all the information released today I have no doubt we are getting the patched Ac09. Look at the screenies, some of them I can replicate right now on AC09 :facepalm

in fact i am already playing the same original odi kits of Australia and england by kabooka and srk
and the stadiums and crowds are ditto same anyways i will wait for some response to the game and then consider buying a xbox or ps3 for this game

Looks exactly like Ashes 2009 - apart from the correct stump physics. Maybe us PC owners won't be missing much :sarcasm - here's to TAOC! :banana2

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

in fact i am already playing the same original odi kits of Australia and england by kabooka and srk
and the stadiums and crowds are ditto same anyways i will wait for some response to the game and then consider buying a xbox or ps3 for this game

Would you really blow several hundred pounds on a console for just one game? :eek:

Looks exactly like Ashes 2009 - apart from the correct stump physics. Maybe us PC owners won't be missing much :sarcasm - here's to TAOC! :banana2

Well call me a sucker if you want but I will probably get in and a PS3 just to play it.......:facepalm:facepalm

Yep I will blow that money: then again I have plenty of it!:p:yes:);):D

Buying a XBox or PS3 for this game???

Also it doesn't seem to be gameplay footage to me; it actually seems to be a trailer...

Sorry but that trailer doesnt do much for me! we need our question's answered asap, and Stuart Broad on the front cover ???? thought this was supposed to be International Cricket, why not have a few on there?

:doh

Users who are viewing this thread