International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

does anyone know who the expanded 16 team roster will include other than the countries that were on AC09

Sorry but that trailer doesnt do much for me! we need our question's answered asap, and Stuart Broad on the front cover ???? thought this was supposed to be International Cricket, why not have a few on there?

:doh

yeah I am just worried that we will be dished up some tripe on the Q and A thingy again. If you re-read the one before last years game it is unbelievable how much hasn't actually been implemented.

I can only discuss things which have already been mentioned officially, I'm afraid. So if you have questions about the new cameras, for example, I can answer them.

Sorry about that.

How do the new cameras affect things/what angles are they?

lets face it....We all are going to buy this game. And some of us will even buy a console just to play this game. I will buy any cricket game thats out there.

alioz added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I can only discuss things which have already been mentioned officially, I'm afraid. So if you have questions about the new cameras, for example, I can answer them.

Sorry about that.

Instead of us asking you questions we dont know if you can answer or not, why dont you just tell us what you can. I mean just spend 10 minutes writing about things you can talk about and let us know your point of view on those changes or new things. I know easy said than done, but atleast it will gve us something to think about and than hassle you more :yes

Thanks for that. It would add so much depth to the game. Looking forward to their response.

If there's any thread which lets us tell them what WE want in the game theres two things I would really want;

- PLEASE use some form of the beta patches you released for A09 as they actually made gameplay very enjoyable, seeing as the game looks and is the same you should concentrate on gameplay BIG time

- add a replay mode please...the graphics are by far the best in any cricket game and it'd be a nice feature for us to have our own custom replay, and i don't mean replays after wickets i mean a replay we can view whenever we want like in the FIFA or EA Cricket series...

thanks

If there's any thread which lets us tell them what WE want in the game theres two things I would really want;

- PLEASE use some form of the beta patches you released for A09 as they actually made gameplay very enjoyable, seeing as the game looks and is the same you should concentrate on gameplay BIG time

- add a replay mode please...the graphics are by far the best in any cricket game and it'd be a nice feature for us to have our own custom replay, and i don't mean replays after wickets i mean a replay we can view whenever we want like in the FIFA or EA Cricket series...

thanks

no worries there

Yeap we need answers for clarity on a lot of issues. That video fails to show anything new except for stumps uprooting.

Users who are viewing this thread