International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

oh well......anyway, whats the update with Q&A with codematers that was sent by PC?
I don't expect those in April because it's too early for them :)

il tell u why they are just giving Xbox and ps , because this is just the patched as09.. and admin ple dont boot lick this time

latest tweet on the link given by hitterman

'Make sure to keep your eyes open for #IC2010 related news today, we have some exciting updates going live later'

Can't wait for the game.

But for a forum with administrators so anal about people posting in wrong threads, why havent they made a seperate forum for the new game?

I am really impressed with the trailer of IC 2010. Seems huge improvement. The pull shots are awesome.

Is it me or do the shots look as unrealistic as ever? I'm talking even worse that RPIC05 and 07. How hard is it to make shots look realistic? EA did it, TOAC looks like they can do it.

Is it me or do the shots look as unrealistic as ever? I'm talking even worse that RPIC05 and 07. How hard is it to make shots look realistic? EA did it, TOAC looks like they can do it.

The whole thing looks just like AC09, although i did see one edge. Perhaps the patched AC. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread