International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

DEMO!!!! NOW!!!!!! please?
A demo would be nice so we can get a good feel for action cam and power stick, that and I can't play AC09 due to it sucking too much.

Release one for the PS3 exclusively, PC and 360 got the AC09 demo, we get IC10 demo :D .

Release one for the PS3 exclusively, PC and 360 got the AC09 demo, we get IC10 demo :D .

Far out, you sound like a 12 year old girl, it's not a competition. I'd rather they just release the demo on all the consoles at once (if in fact there is a demo)

Sorry to sound negative, but anyone think we may not get a demo cos this game is going to be so similar to AC09 that if we had a demo we might not spend ?40 on release day. Just a thought!! :doh

Im not too fussed about a demo, considering the actual copy should be in my hands in less than 3 weeks

Rent the game! That's the best demo, all it needs is you being a bit patient and waiting for the release date (well unless you're in the US).

Will try and find out about a demo though.

Well some of our questions will be answered tomorrow or day after? I hope Play testers can get a little idea of AI.

Just listened to official playstation mag on iTunes they where talking FIFA v pes , when one of mag people mentioned he was reviewing international cricket 2010 and said the batting cam was excellent , the review will be in the next mag I would have thought graham

In the UK. The Australian release is looking to be quite a while later, there's a good reason they aren't saying much.

I ordered online from HMV in the UK. There was no way I was going to wait until the Australian release.

On "gameswarehouse.com.au" it is scheduled to be released in OCTOBER in Australia. Why would codies do this? I have never heard of such a thing before. I guess they would have announced the date in Australia by now if it was being released in June. What are they trying to do by making so many angry customers. First the pc gamers and now australians. Hope this info is not true. otherwise this is Stupid.

Rent the game! That's the best demo, all it needs is you being a bit patient and waiting for the release date (well unless you're in the US).

Will try and find out about a demo though.

Not really an option for me, since the game isn't releasing till October here, and anyway, new games cost $20+ to rent at my video store and it's not much cheaper elsewhere.

It would be great if you could find out about the demo.

I have never heard of such a thing before.
They are simply doing what they did very successfully with AC09 for the Wii in Australia, delayed it many months and released in both Cricket season and near Christmas, resulting in it being a huge hit in the sales charts.

Just tell us what you know.
To quote the only direct response on the release date I have -
"Since the game isn't releasing in Australia until closer to the summer of cricket"

The rest is just me drawing logical conclusions. The imports I've found work out to be at most $70 shipped, which is less than it will cost new here. If you're willing to take the risk on the game, wait until the end of the month for reviews to come out from the UK, and then order it.

MattW added 13 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

I can confirm that there will be no demo for IC2010.

Users who are viewing this thread