International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

If the teams will be licensed then their faces and kits will also be licensed :D

No multiplayer achievements. =\ Trophy (ps3) list is going to be exactly the same.

Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, West Indies, New Zealand, Bangladesh, England, Zimbabwe, Canada. There's 11 we already know

How Do You Know That These Teams Are On The Game.
And Surely If They Have The T20 World Cup, They Will Have Ireland And Afghanistan?

Any Links To Where We Can See Any Confirmed Teams So Far

And Surely If They Have The T20 World Cup, They Will Have Ireland And Afghanistan?
They don't have this type of cup. It's not a licensed game dude.

I'm worried about what test cricket is going to be like in this game. They haven't shown one trailer or screenshot with a player in whites.This is because of the twenty20 world cup and the england vs australia odi series, wereas last year codies cashed in on the ashes series.

Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, West Indies, New Zealand, Bangladesh, England, Zimbabwe, Canada. There's 11 we already know

How Do You Know That These Teams Are On The Game.

Any Links To Where We Can See Any Confirmed Teams So Far

And Why Do You Capitalise Every Word In Your Sentences. Its Annoying.

As stated this is not a licensed game. Only the england and australia teams will have names and faces licensed. As far as the 16 teams goes, i would hazard a guess that they will be....
England, Australia, Kenya, South Africa, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Canada and Afganistan. (i should win a prize if i get that right)!
As far as the test cricket comment goes, it will defo be an option to play, but it will most probely be the same as AC09. Only true cricket fans seem to care about test cricket these days.
I cant say im against the Davis Lloyd apointment as comentator. (if its true) Just hope there are alot more things being said, and not hearing about reverse swing every other over.
Also, having just watched the new video for this game, it looks to me that 90% of all changes are just with this action cam. 5% with the new teams and kits. And the other 5% made up with this new power stick. After seeing this latest video im more worried than ever that apart from these features this be exactly the same as AC09. If i cant play a realistic game of test cricket then for me its not worth ?40. Even though i know ill still get it!!

Ide also be interested in knowing if you will be able to save an online match in this edition. I know a mate of mine wont buy it if you cant.

Last edited:
England, Australia, Kenya, South Africa, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Canada and Afganistan. (i should win a prize if i get that right)!
Swap Afghanistan for Bermuda and you have it.

Somthing ive not been seeing people talk about (which tells me its not going to be included) is bad light and rain breaks. Will they be there this time? Anyone?!

Probably not, else they would have talked about dynamic whether features in the game in at least one of the Q&A's or trailers.

I wonder if they have implemented the free hit rule in 50 over cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread