International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

If i can just throw a new point into the ring?! I dont believe its been mensioned before!
Isnt it funny how we seem to have a game released whenever england are involved with an aussie tour?! This will have no doubt something to do with the transmission/trickstar people being aussies. And the fact that england and australia are the only licensed teams. But we first had ashes 2009, and now this game is being released at the same time as the 5 game natwest series with the aussies. It will be very interesting to see if there is another release for this winters ashes or if they are released when the aussies are over here as has been the case so far. Im just a little worried about buying this game as just a patched ac09 and then late this year/early next year having IC2011 or AC10/11 being released. I may just be being abit paranoid, but this would then give them the extra few months to add more things to the game. Whilst cashing in on this IC2010 game.
Just a little somthing ive picked up on. I was wondering if anyone else may have noticed.

As you say it's partly because they have the Ashes license and also because England and Australia play each other a lot.

As you say it's partly because they have the Ashes license and also because England and Australia play each other a lot.

Also that England and Australia are the biggest cricket video game markets where people actually buy games and pay the full price for them.

Its quite simple really.

If i can just throw a new point into the ring?! I dont believe its been mensioned before!
Isnt it funny how we seem to have a game released whenever england are involved with an aussie tour?! This will have no doubt something to do with the transmission/trickstar people being aussies. And the fact that england and australia are the only licensed teams. But we first had ashes 2009, and now this game is being released at the same time as the 5 game natwest series with the aussies. It will be very interesting to see if there is another release for this winters ashes or if they are released when the aussies are over here as has been the case so far. Im just a little worried about buying this game as just a patched ac09 and then late this year/early next year having IC2011 or AC10/11 being released. I may just be being abit paranoid, but this would then give them the extra few months to add more things to the game. Whilst cashing in on this IC2010 game.
Just a little somthing ive picked up on. I was wondering if anyone else may have noticed.

I'd have my money on the game after this coinsiding with the world cup next year

Yep funny how capitalism works.

I dont know if anyone knows about a new cricket game by
codemasters for pc next year.
I saw some news on, cricketgaming.net about world cup 2011
next year. I hope its real and also on consoles to.
Hopefuly we will all get a new cricket game by feb,march next year
for the world cup in india.:yes

Just read guys that the commentary will be
johnathan agnew, shane warne, ian bishop again.
The new one is david lloyd, i hope tony greig in to.
Ashes commentary was ok for about 2 hours,
then the same lines over and over again.
So the more they have to say this time the better.:yes:yes

Sorry if this has been asked but have they announced who the 16 teams are? Who the associates included are?

Sorry if this has been asked but have they announced who the 16 teams are? Who the associates included are?

Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, West Indies, New Zealand, Bangladesh, England, Zimbabwe, Canada. There's 11 we already know.

Users who are viewing this thread